iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing. With iMovie for iPhone, you can start several projects and finish them whenever you want and wherever you are. Made for Multi-Touch:
· Tap to add or record video right into your project.
· Drag to trim the lengths of video clips and photos.
· Pinch to zoom the timeline and get a closer look.
· Slide to scrub through the video in your project. Give it a theme:
· Choose from a selection of themes including Modern, Bright, Travel, Playful, and News.
· Each theme includes a matching set of titles and transitions – plus its own soundtrack.
· Instantly change themes or swap themed elements in your project.
· Titles and graphics automatically update with location data from your video.
Add music and photos:
· Select from included music that matches each iMovie theme, or select from your own song library.
· Enable ducking to automatically lower the volume of background music and highlight audio from video clips.
· Add photos from your own library, or take a picture and drop it into your project.
· Customize each photo with a unique “Ken Burns” panning effect. Share your movie:
· Export your movie in one of three sizes: Medium, Large, or HD.
· Share your movie on the web in a MobileMe gallery or on YouTube.
· Send your movie to friends and family in an email or via an MMS message.
· Easily sync your movie back to your computer.
What's New in This Release:
· Audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Resolves some cases of missing media in projects.
· Provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser.
· Fixes an issue where a project's background music would not fade in or out.
· Additional performance and reliability improvements.
What's New in 1.2:
· Universal app designed for iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPod touch (4th generation).
· Multi-Touch Precision Editor (iPad only).
· Multitrack audio editing with 8 themed soundtracks and over 50 bundled sound effects.
· Audio recording directly into the timeline.
· Audio waveforms (iPad only).
· Three new themes — Neon, Simple, and CNN iReport.
· HD sharing directly to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport.
· AirPlay support for sharing to Apple TV (compatible only with second-generation Apple TV; requires iOS 4.3 or later).
· Project transfer to your computer and compatible iOS devices through iTunes.
· Ability to add titles on photos.
· Option to add fade-in from black and fade-out to black.
· Numerous enhancements, including trimming in Video Browser, in-use markers, video rotation, and more.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
Pages Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document
Apple Store for iPad Apple Store for iPad - Apple Store provides a convenient way to purchase Apple products using your iPad. The app allows you to browse Apple's catalog of products and buy Mac OS computers, iOS devices and accessories for them, with the possibility to personalize and customize them according to your tastes
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad
AirPort Utility AirPort Utility - Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule - right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices
Find My Friends Find My Friends - Find My Friends allows you to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Install this free app on your iOS device and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy - just send a request to see their location
Find My iPhone Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned
Keynote Remote With Keynote Remote, you can control your Keynote slide presentation on your computer from your iPod touch or iPhone