TdyScheme Changer is a Pocket PC application to change the today scheme colors. It is also able to change the color of the taskbar and soft keys for Windows Mobile 5.0. It is also possible to remove the gradient effect of the bars and set the colors to black. Usage Notes
1. Please note that this program is not suitable for landscape modes or square screens.
2. Also note that black bars do not work when Windows Default Theme is in use.
3. Please untick "Use Base Hue" checkbox before upgrading from v0.1 to v0.2 or later.
4. Please untick "Use Black Bars" checkbox before upgrading from v0.3 to v0.4 or later.
5. Previously, "refresh.exe" was installed in "Windows" folder. After upgrading to v0.3 or later, "Windowsrefresh.exe" is no longer needed as the program will be using "refresh.exe" in the program installation folder instead. You can delete "refresh.exe" from the "Windows" folder if it is still there after you upgrade to v0.3.
6. Refer to Readme.txt for detailed help.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed detection of Windows Default theme
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
WinXplore WinXplore is a simple tool that allows you to manage special folders (e.g. "/Windows/Rings") in a quick and convenient way.
1. Select a Folder from the dropdown menu to navigate to a certain folder.
2. Tap & hold in the listbox or use the "Tools" menu to manage the folder
LiteToggle LiteToggle is a simple utility to toggle the backlight between low, medium and bright levels for certain HTC devices.
1. Ensure that "Auto adjust backlight" is disabled in the backlight settings.
2. Run the software to toggle the backlight level. No user interface is provided.
UI Tweaker UI Tweaker - collection of 4 utilities used to customise the outlook and color scheme of the Pocket PC. This collection includes a simple theme manager and utilities to change the system colors as well as the Today color scheme. It includes PT Explorer, TdyScheme Changer, WM5Color Changer and SysColor Changer. Usage Notes:
- Click on a module to view its short description
TPalEditor TPalEditor is a tool for modifying the dictionary used by CooTek's TouchPal.
1. Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
2. You can also select an existing word in the list and edit the word in the textbox. Simply press the 'Edit' button to confirm the changes.
vSnap vSnap - small and simple screen capture utility for Pocket PCs.
- Select the screen capture start time from the dropdown list.
- Tap on the "Browse" button to select the file location and filename to save the screenshot file
AcronymReference AcronymReference is an application for you to check out the meaning of some commonly used acronyms.
Double click on any acronym in the list to view the meaning in a popup box
WordCorrector WordCorrector is a tool for modifying the built-in auto-correction dictionary. This dictionary is usually used for correcting commonly mispelled words when you type in most text-based programs.
Type a word in the "Original" field. This word should not have any spaces in it.
Type a new word/phrase in the "Correct" field
PT Explorer PT Explorer - When you store your themes in certain folders, they are not detected in Today Settings. PT Explorer removes this barrier and allows you to install themes which can be found in any folder on the Pocket PC, including the Storage Cards.
Double click on a theme from the list to use it
SpellChecker SpellChecker is a tool for modifying the dictionary used for checking spelling in many word processing applications like Word Mobile, etc.
Type a new word in the textbox and press the 'Add' button to add this new word.
You can also select an existing word in the list and edit the word in the textbox
UPX4PPC UPX4PPC is an application for you to compress & optimize EXE/DLL files. Programs that are compressed using UPX do not need UPX to be present in order to run. The decompressor is placed on the front of the file, so an additional unpacker is not requred when running the compressed programs.
Tap on the "Add" button to add an executable file