Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as .issue files) or download them from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
· Interactive objects such as videos and panoramas are now supported in slideshows.
· Buttons can now trigger videos and sounds to play. In addition, multiple actions are also supported in sequence. For example, a button can now play an audio clip and then change to a new slide when the audio ends.
· Scrollable frames can include buttons that trigger a new slideshow state.
· Articles saved in PDF image format allow pinch and zoom on any page even if it includes interactive objects.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Improvements to address download reliability
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Ability to Display Other Overlays (such as videos, audio, 360, etc.) in Scrollable Frames.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Enhanced Progressive Download feature by allowing end users to view partially downloaded magazines while offline. Additionally, users can now prioritize the download of an article by clicking or dwelling on it.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· New: Hyperlinks and hyperlink buttons in scrollable frames are now supported.
· Improved performance of scrollable frames.
· Improved memory handling to support memory-intensive overlays on adjacent pages of an article.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Introducing Progressive Download Feature. This functionality allows a user to view a magazine or newspaper that is currently being downloaded. Users no longer need to wait for the entire magazine to be downloaded before reading the articles. Shortly after initiating the process of download, viewers can start reading the articles in the magazine, while remaining content continues to download in the background.
· Localization: added support for Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Support for Right-edge binding
· Updating of individual articles in folios
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Type on PDF Pro Type on PDF Pro allows you to take your business paperless using smart PDF forms with calculations and cloud based database integration
PrintCentral for iPhone/iPod Touch Print - direct to most WiFi printers, or to ALL printers and ANY document type via your Mac/PC, even over 3G. View, store & print email, attachments, documents, photos, contacts, web pages and copied items from Apps, on iPhone or iPod touch.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print direct to most WiFi or shared printers, or use the printer software for ALL printers
Polaris Office Polaris Office - Polaris Office is a mobile office solution which makes it easy to view and edit Microsoft Office documents on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. In addition, it supports viewing and editing text files, as well as reading PDF and HWP. Polaris Office has many useful features, such as opening email attachments, cloud service, file manager, and more
PDF Expert PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES
Pages for iPad Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itís the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display
PDF Merger PDF Merger is a useful tool for anyone looking for a more convenient method of organizing, archiving and batch printing of PDF documents. It allows you to combine multiple PDF files into a single one.
Its user friendly interface allows you to merge PDF documents in a minute
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Genius Scan for iPhone/iPad Genius Scan for iPhone/iPad - Genius Scan turns your mobile device into a portable scanner. It lets you quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
The app's scanning technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Connect Mobile for Android Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation
Adobe Photoshop Express Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand - without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, the online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop
Adobe Ideas Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Adobe AIR Adobe AIR enables you to have your favorite web apps with you all the time. AIR apps run on your Android device without a browser, providing the convenience of a native app.
Download size of AIR is compressed to 6MB. When installed, the binary is uncompressed to 16MB on the device. With AIR 2.7, you now have the ability to move Adobe AIR to the SD Card
Adobe Carousel Adobe Carousel - Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe CreatePDF Adobe CreatePDF - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Connect Mobile Attend Adobe Connect meetings using your iPhone or iPod touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, and enjoy immediate access to meetings anytime, anywhere. Watch and listen to live presentations including real-time presenter webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers