Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as .issue files) or download them from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
· Interactive objects such as videos and panoramas are now supported in slideshows.
· Buttons can now trigger videos and sounds to play. In addition, multiple actions are also supported in sequence. For example, a button can now play an audio clip and then change to a new slide when the audio ends.
· Scrollable frames can include buttons that trigger a new slideshow state.
· Articles saved in PDF image format allow pinch and zoom on any page even if it includes interactive objects.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Improvements to address download reliability
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Ability to Display Other Overlays (such as videos, audio, 360, etc.) in Scrollable Frames.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Enhanced Progressive Download feature by allowing end users to view partially downloaded magazines while offline. Additionally, users can now prioritize the download of an article by clicking or dwelling on it.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· New: Hyperlinks and hyperlink buttons in scrollable frames are now supported.
· Improved performance of scrollable frames.
· Improved memory handling to support memory-intensive overlays on adjacent pages of an article.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Introducing Progressive Download Feature. This functionality allows a user to view a magazine or newspaper that is currently being downloaded. Users no longer need to wait for the entire magazine to be downloaded before reading the articles. Shortly after initiating the process of download, viewers can start reading the articles in the magazine, while remaining content continues to download in the background.
· Localization: added support for Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Support for Right-edge binding
· Updating of individual articles in folios
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
HP ePrint service HP ePrint service - Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go.
Easily print in two ways:
• Search for, locate, and print to HP print service partners, publicly available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK)
Adobe Connect Mobile Attend Adobe Connect meetings using your iPhone or iPod touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, and enjoy immediate access to meetings anytime, anywhere. Watch and listen to live presentations including real-time presenter webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations
Roambi - Visualizer Roambi interactive mobile dashboards let you tap, turn and swipe to analyze and share your company’s latest information on any iPhone or iPad – keeping you connected to your business, anytime and anywhere
OfficeAČ OfficeAČ makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS) and PowerPoint (PPT) files right from your iPhone!
PDF Printer for iPhone PDF Printer for iPhone - Save documents to PDF and share them with easy right from the iPad. PDF Printer is the simplest way for you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing
Office Assistant Pro for iOS Feature-packed office suite including notes, reminders, meeting recorder and file manager with support for cloud storage services
ABBYY LinkGrabber ABBYY LinkGrabber - With ABBYY LinkGrabber, you can open printed Web addresses on your iPhone.
With LinkGrabber you will no longer need to enter Web addresses by hand. All you need to do is take a photo of a printed Web address and select an action-open it in your iPhone browser, save it, or forward it by e-mail or SMS
PDF to JPEG PDF to JPEG - This app allows you to convert PDF documents to JPEG images or extract the source photo elements.
It supports encrypted PDF files conversion, so you can convert PDFs with copying and printing restrictions without any problems.
· Import PDF from Mail, Safari, PDF Reader, GoodReader, Dropbox and other apps
PDF Printer for iPhone/iPad Handy mobile application that allows you to easily convert files to PDF documents and share them with other people or print them
PDF Splitter Pro PDF Splitter Pro is a quick and easy-to-use PDF splitting tool. It allows you to create new PDF files by extracting selected pages from a multi-page PDF file.
With PDF Splitter Pro, you can split multi-page PDF files by every n page(s), outline bookmarks, page ranges or split one PDF file averagely to several PDF files with equal page numbers
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe CreatePDF for Android Adobe CreatePDF for Android - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Carousel Adobe Carousel - Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Adobe Collage for Android Adobe Collage for Android - Adobe Collage lets you capture and refine concepts by combining inspirational images, drawings, text, and files from select Adobe Creative Suite components into modern, conceptual moodboards. Upload your files to Adobe Creative Cloud to refine later or share with others
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation
Adobe Nav for Photoshop Adobe Nav for Photoshop - With Adobe Nav-a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)-you can now use your iPad to activate Photoshop tools and browse and select open Photoshop documents
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
· Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images