Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF. View PDF files:
· Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In..."
· View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
· Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes Access encrypted PDF files:
· Open and view password-protected PDF files
· Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
· Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256 Interact with PDF files:
· Search text to find specific information
· Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
· Select single page or continuous scroll modes
· Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
· Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
· Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard Print and share files:
· Print wirelessly with AirPrint
· Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
· Email PDF documents as attachments Available languages:
· English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Polish and Turkish
What's New in This Release:
· Easily mark up PDF content with sticky notes, the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
· Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
· Fill out PDF forms
· Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
· Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
· Performance and Memory fixes for new iPad
What's New in 10.1.2:
· Resolves issues on the new iPad with Retina display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Mobile PlanRoom A productivity and cost saving tool for engineers, architects, and contractors to be able to access drawings in the field, without the need to carry expensive and bulky drawings
PDF Splicer Edit the pages of a PDF file right on your iOS device
DocScanner for iOS DocScanner for iOS - DocScanner is a handy mobile application that turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a portable document scanner. The app allows you to take photos of any documents with the camera of your mobile device and converts the captures to multi-page PDF files
MobiFolders for iPad MobiFolders for iPad - MobiFolders is a powerful document manager and viewer for iPad. The app can open PDF, TXT, HTML, RTF, RTFD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Keynote, Numbers, Pages documents, as well as JPG / JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF images.
MobiFolders has an intuitive user interface which lets you easily organize documents by moving them with finger gestures
PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintDirect allows you to set up your printer to print from your iPhone or iPod touch. The app can print directly to most WiFi printers without additional software required. You can also print to all printers connected to your Mac or PC
HP ePrint & Share HP ePrint & Share - This app brings to an iPhone the power and simplicity of HP ePrint & Share. Print Large Format files remotely from an iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch, from where you are, when you want, to HP Designjet Web-connected printers.
With this app:
· Access and Preview large format files in an ePrint & Share account
Printer Pro for iPhone Printer Pro for iPhone is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: To test whether Printer Pro will work with your printer, download Printer Pro Lite for free
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe CreatePDF for Android Adobe CreatePDF for Android - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Content Viewer for iPad Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as
Flash Player 11.1 for Android Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe Reader for Pocket PC Adobe Reader for Pocket PC - Adobe Reader for Pocket PC extends the value and capabilities of Adobe PDF files by adapting them for high-quality viewing on smaller screens, while preserving their rich content. Working with the ActiveSync filter, which runs on Windows, Adobe Reader for Pocket PC enables you to view PDF files from your desktop computer anywhere, anytime
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android