Demibooks Composer - Demibooks Composer is the first iPad-based authoring software for creating interactive books. If you’re an author, illustrator, designer or publisher, and you’ve got a story to tell – then this app is for you! Composer is affordable, versatile and incredibly easy-to-use.
Create your own book apps with realistic physics, animation, sounds and visual effects. Share your stories with your friends via Composer or use our PrintShop web service to publish your book app back to the App Store!
Demibooks Composer allows you to harness the touch functionality of the iPad, and bring those features to your book app designs. Composer offers designers and authors a full set of tools and options for building interactive content, without requiring any programming.
Easy steps to create interactive books:
1. Select a Portrait or Landscape book
2. Import images and audio assets from your computer or use photos from your iPad
3. Add text and basic styles
4. Create frame based animations
5. Build pages
6. Add a navigation system
7. Add complex behaviors using the Effects Editor
8. Add and edit audio – music, effects and speech
9. Preview your changes in Composer
10. Export and save your work via Dropbox or iTunes
11. Share your work with your friends who also have Composer
12. Publish your book to the App Store via our PrintShop web service
What's New in This Release:
· Video support (.mov, .mp4, .m4v, .3gp)
· Improved thumbnail-based image picker
· Jump to specific frame in animation and spinner objects
· Create animations and spinners via zip files containing sequentially numbered files (e.g. Animation01.png, Animation02.png)
· Objects now support URL behaviors
· See all objects on the page and re-order them
· Gestures from Pages (as well as objects)
· Physics groups (Physics objects can be forced to avoid collisions)
· Jump To Page and Return To Page
· Improved menu flow (auto scroll)
· Movement eases (Objects can move in a more life-like manner via 'bounce', 'elastic' and other eases)
· Various behavior tweaks, updates and bug fixes
· Extra book metadata
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Kodiak for PHP Kodiak for PHP - Kodiak PHP is a PHP editor for iPad. It can run any PHP code directly on your device, without requiring an internet connection.
The app lets you write and edit PHP code, with beautiful syntax highlighting and an enhanced on-screen keyboard. If you want to code in PHP on the go, this is the perfect solution
Codea Codea - lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
We think Codea is the most beautiful code editor you will use, and it's easy. Codea is designed to let you touch your code
Python 3.2 for iOS Python 3.2 for iOS - Python 3.2 for iOS is a Python 3.2.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation
HP Anywhere HP Anywhere enables access to HP Software's IT Management software on iOS devices
Joomla Admin Mobile! Lite for iPhone/iPad Joomla Admin Mobile! Lite for iPhone/iPad - Take Joomla on the go with Joomla Admin Mobile! (JAM!). This native iOS app lets you manage your Joomla 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 or 2.5 websites right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Using JAM! you can create new articles, set titles and categories, upload images - all without leaving the app
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad