KORG iKaossilator - Korg has revolutionized the musical instrument world with their dynamic line of Kaoss products, using an intuitive X-Y pad to provide expressive musical control. The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator application for iPhone!
· Perform Using A Single Finger
iKaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface made famous by Korg’s entire Kaoss Line, including the original hand-held KAOSSILATOR. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger; no musical knowledge is required.
· Bright, Colorful Visual Effects
iKaossilator is also focused on its graphic design, which shows up beautifully on the iPhone's high-quality display. The visual effects on the iPhone's display move along with your performance and add excitement. These bold, colorful graphics provide an exciting performance experience.
· 150 Diverse Sounds Covering Many Musical Styles
Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, nu-disco, and electro. Enjoy the synth leads and synth bass sounds you expect from a synthesizer, as well as acoustic sounds that simulate piano or guitar chords, even the popular sound effects used by DJs. The drum sounds let you play and manipulate various patterns simply by moving your finger.
· Loop Sequencer
The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. To create a track, simply assign a loop such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, or drums to each part. Fifty loops created by professional musicians are built-in to help you get started quickly. In addition to its track-making capabilities, this loop sequencer is also a great feature for live performance. The Mix Play feature makes it easy to enjoy live remixing; you can switch seamlessly to another loop or extract a specific part from another loop while the playback continues.
· Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
· Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
· 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
· Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
· Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
· Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
· WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other apps such as the iELECTRIBE
What's New in This Release:
· You can now paste exported audio directly into Apple GarageBand, etc. using the AudioCopy feature.
· Reloading shared loops has been stabilized.
· New functions have been added to the shared loop list: Get information about the selected loop; Add the selected loop as favorite (SoundCloud account is required); Tweet the selected loop (iOS 5 upper is required).
· When uploading an audio file to SoundCloud, a duplicate copy is no longer stored locally on your iPhone/iPad as in prior versions of iKaossilator.
· Improved stability of the Live Recording function.
· A few minor bugs have also been addressed, improving operational operational stability.
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
· iPad native support allows the iKaossilator to fill the iPad's large 9.7" screen
· "SoundCloud" allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
· "AudioCopy" provides an easy way to copy audio data between musical instrument apps
· Flex Play makes it easy to generate fills and breaks
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Super Drum Kit Super Drum Kit - A cool realistic drum simulator for your iPhone.
It provides great sound quality. None like the others, the user interface looks real and is easy to use, making you feel like a drummer
SoundHound SoundHound - What's that song? Who's that hot artist? SoundHound knows
Drum Meister Pro Lite Drum Meister Pro Lite - Looking for a realistic drum playing application?
Want to arrange components as you like?
Want sliding and playing functions with great responsiveness?
Meeting above needs all at the same time?
Here is a perfect solution for your ideal drum.
Drum Meister will provide you with a realistic drum playing environment at your fingertips
iCollect Music HD iCollect Music HD Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate music lovers application: iCollect Music.
Works with all iPads!
Catalog every CD, record, or tape you own
KORG iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition KORG iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition - Korg has teamed up with the hugely popular and globally successful virtual band Gorillaz to create a new dedicated beatbox for the iPad: The iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition.
The iELECTRIBE is a virtual analog beatbox for the iPad; sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive - just as on a vintage analog synthesizer
KORG iMS-20 KORG iMS-20 - iMS-20 is a complete music production app for iPad. It consists of a complete recreation of the legendary Korg MS-20 analog synth with the patching capability, plus a 16-step analog sequencer based on the Korg SQ-10, a six-part drum machine which can create drum parts by simply tapping the buttons, and a seven-channel mixer with 14 types of effects
KORG iELECTRIBE KORG iELECTRIBE - Korg's ELECTRIBEA·R has been coveted by dance musicians for ten years running. Today, this indispensable instrument has been reborn as a dedicated iPad application - the KORG iELECTRIBE virtual analog beatbox!
With the iELECTRIBE, sound creation is easy, fun and intuitive – just as on a vintage analog synthesizer