FaceTag - • Snap a photo, or dig into your Photo Library and pick a favorite from your collection.
• Stick one of four custom talk bubbles into the photo.
• Type into the bubble What Their Face Said. Or What You Wish Their Face Said.
* Squeeze, spread, reshape, move the bubble all around the photo until it makes you smile.
• Then send your FaceTag to a bazillion of your closest friends via Email, Text, Twitter, or post it right onto your Facebook Wall.
· We have four custom designed cartoon talk bubbles to choose from, and each one has 6 - 8 directions for the bubble to point to.
· You can switch the font of your message at any time, just press the "T" key at the bottom right of your screen when typing into a bubble.
· FaceTag works with both Portrait images and Landscape images - that means you can hold the phone on its side or straight up and work with any image you can take with the camera.
· Your FaceTag is automatically stored into your Photo Library before you send it, so you can always retrieve it and send it again later.
· You can log into your Facebook account from within FaceTag and post your FaceTag directly to your Wall. You can also log into your Twitter account and Tweet it out to the world.
What's New in This Release:
· Now with even less 4.3 bugs! We here at MightyExcellentPosse have been chasing a mystery bug in FaceTag for two versions and we finally zapped it. Now you can TAP TAP your talk bubble and type into it while running OS 4.2 or 4.3 on your iPhone. All good to go! Have fun!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Mustang Envi Mustang Envi brings thousands of Web-based Ford Mustang photos to your iPhone. It's a grand tour of the allure, mystique and pure American-ness that have gone into five decades of this, the original pony car
Censor Booth Censor Booth - Have you ever taken a picture and realized that you can see something that you don't want your friends and family to see? Simply use the Censor It application and add one of over 40 censor graphics to cover it up.
Use it as a utility app or for pure fun entertainment!
• Add a censored graphic to an innocent photo and add some mystery to your photos
FatBooth FatBooth - What would you look like with a "few" extra pounds? And what about your friends?
Find out with FatBooth, a fun way to instantly supersize faces on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Use FatBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, MMS, Twitter, FaceBook
aE 3D Camera aE 3D Camera enables users to capture 3D image frames from the device's camera, then build them into a viewable 3D Image. After a 3D Image has been created the 3D Images can be viewed on the local device or emailed to family, friends, and colleagues to view
PicFrame for iPhone/iPad PicFrame for iPhone/iPad - PicFrame is an iOS app which helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them via Facebook, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr
DeluxeFX DeluxeFX - Whether a professional or amateur photographer, you can use DeluxeFX to create wonderful pictures with just a few taps.
The app allows you to choose from 19 exciting filters, 19 amazing overlays and 19 funky frames, designed to make your pictures look special.
· Fast and easy to use interface
1 Click Photo 1 Click Photo enables you to take a photo, flash it (brighten), then save the photo and exit, all with one click! Dont you miss the days when cameras only had one button? 1 Click Photo counts down, takes the photo, then brightens the image and lets you save or send the images via email directly from the application