Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard.
Both the iPhone application and the web site are always in perfect sync.
· Wonderfully easy and fast food entry. No other iPhone, web site, BlackBerry, or desktop application is even close.
· Huge 88,000 foods database covering US, UK, and Canada - accurate, up-to-date, and without duplicates. We continuously update the database let us know if something is missing!
· Two-way, instantaneous sync to the MyNetDiary web site.
· Rock-solid, professional implementation, no crushes.
· Nice and clean, ad-free web site.
· Customer support to answer your e-mails quickly and knowledgeably.
· Community Forum is supported by a registered dietitian.
· Internet connection is required to enter and save data in this version.
· Paid membership is required.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed barcode scanner
What's New in 3.54:
· Fixes barcode scanner.
· Other small improvements and fixes.
What's New in 3.50:
· Improved daily analysis.
· Food labels displayed for entered amount, show weight in grams.
· Mifflin equation for BMR.
· More foods picked up in Favorites.
· Entering vitamins in mg and mcg, food energy in kJ.
· Other improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.30:
This is a maintenance release, addressing several issues in the app:
· rare issue with stuck keyboard.
· improved synchronization.
· more foods displayed in favorites.
· displaying correct "today" date.
· several other minor issues.
What's New in 3.20:
· Offline mode with streamlined food database - perfect for iPod Touch.
· Improved barcode scanner for iPhone4 and iPhone 3GS with iOS4.
· Support for multitasking and Retina display.
· Google Health link status.
· Exercise icons.
· Favorite exercises
· Many other improvements and bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
Cool Pedometer HD Cool Pedometer HD - A pedometer that will tell you, using voice technology, when you achieve your goal. As simple as that, if you want your device to notify your as soon as you reach an specific amount of miles, simply setup the application on the startup.
We also have a very cool Speedometer... every 3 seconds it calculates the AVERAGE steps/min
Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Pull-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 30 pull-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your pull-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS - Easier to use and delivering more value and power than ever, AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities.
Tracking workouts on your iPhone is as easy as Start, Sweat, Stop
Ease into 10K Ease into 10K - From the creator of the popular C25K app (Couch to 5K), this app helps you train for the 10K distance. If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K since it is designed for beginners. Ease into 10K app is for somebody who has done some running and wants to increase their distance to 10K
AllSport GPS LE (iPhone) AllSport GPS LE - Easy to use yet delivering power and outstanding value, AllSport GPS LE - a free version of the popular AllSport GPS fitness application - transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities
Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items