Ease into 5K - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan. You can listen to your music and enjoy your workout without constantly looking at your stopwatch.
Couch to 5K plan in a nutshell:
· Alternates between walking and running
· Takes 9 weeks to complete
· Workout 3 days per week
· Each workout session is from 30-40 minutes long
· The most popular 5K running plan
If you are doing the C25K this is the app to have!
· Enable GPS support with a in-app purchase
· Beautiful graphs to track your distance, pace, weight, and calories burned
· Supports Multitasking on iOS 4 and multitask capable devices
· Select your own music and skip tracks without leaving the C25K app!
· Works with Nike+.
· Plays audio alerts when you need to switch from running to walking.
· Choose Male or Female voice for audio alerts.
· Configure additional alerts and settings within the app.
· Keeps track of the days you've completed.
· Add journal entries for your workouts
· See your workout history
· Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
· Simple settings
· Screen lock
· Excellent customer support
What's New in This Release:
· Support for larger iPhone 5 screen.
· Audio Stats keep you updated on your pace during the workout.
· Completely reworked Facebook & Twitter sharing. You can now share your route map on Facebook and Twitter.
· Workout starts automatically after a 3 second countdown.
· Fixed Week 3 workouts.
· Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
What's New in 3.3.2:
· Fixed crash on start that was affecting some customers
· Fixed app for devices running iOS 3.x
· Fixed fixed various other crashes
What's New in 3.2.4:
· Fixed a crash at the end of the workout when Continue Workout setting is ON
· Fixed description for Week 5 workouts
· Fixed 1 & 2 minute alerts for some workouts
· Other small bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Push-Up Wars Push-Up Wars, the latest iPhone application from fitness leader DailyBurn, blends real-world fitness with online gaming and competition. Invite your Facebook friends to join the fun and see who is the strongest! Earn Game Center Achievements and climb to the top of the leaderboards
Garmin Fit Garmin Fit - Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit application. See your current walking, running or cycling stats at one glance, or review and share them later thanks to automatic uploading to Garmin Connect. It even allows you select the perfect soundtrack for your workout
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
Runtastic Pro for iPhone Runtastic Pro for iPhone - Runtastic turns your iPhone into a personal fitness assistant, suited for running, biking and other outdoor and indoor activities.
Using your phone's GPS receiver, the app tracks your progress and provides detailed statistics and performance analysis
Cool Pedometer HD Cool Pedometer HD - A pedometer that will tell you, using voice technology, when you achieve your goal. As simple as that, if you want your device to notify your as soon as you reach an specific amount of miles, simply setup the application on the startup.
We also have a very cool Speedometer... every 3 seconds it calculates the AVERAGE steps/min
Nike BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way. First you choose your sport, then your type of training-such as intervals-then set the amount of time you have and the playlist you want to listen to
Other Software by developer «Bluefin Software, LLC»:
Ringatone Ringatone - Tired of built-in iPhone ringtones? Download this app and get access to high quality unique ringtones composed by artist Danilo Stankovic. These are not your computer generated sound ringtones but have been composed especially for iPhone by the artist.
This release contains 27 ringtones in 5 musical genres
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
C25K (Couch to 5K) C25K (Couch to 5K) - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
Bridge to 10K Bridge to 10K - Specifically designed for C25K app (Couch to 5K) graduates. Pick up where C25K app leaves off and get to the 10K distance in just 6 weeks.
Please note: If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K app since it is designed for beginners
Ease into 10K Ease into 10K - From the creator of the popular C25K app (Couch to 5K), this app helps you train for the 10K distance. If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K since it is designed for beginners. Ease into 10K app is for somebody who has done some running and wants to increase their distance to 10K