Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Drug Guide for Consumers Drug Guide for Consumers - Brought to you by Drugs.com, the Drug Guide for Consumers is a comprehensive database of medications commonly prescribed in the U.S
Health Tips 1000 Health Tips 1000 - This application contains a rich collection of 1000+ interesting and useful health tips -- concisely written for quick and easy review
Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) - McGraw-Hill Nurse's Drug Handbook provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs - along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug
Pregnancy Health Pregnancy Health - So you're going to have a baby! Whether you are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant, you will want to give your baby a healthy start.
Pregnancy Health Guide is a great application that discusses the most important topics in pregnancy health
BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today BabyCenter My Pregnancy Today - Introducing the most comprehensive daily pregnancy application - from BabyCenter, the most trusted pregnancy and parenting resource worldwide. Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today turns your iPhone into an expert guide for your exact day of pregnancy
CPR Americas CPR Americas - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Women's Health Women's Health - Women and men have many of the same health problems, but they can affect women differently. For example, women may have different symptoms of heart disease. Some diseases or conditions are more common in women, such as osteoarthritis, obesity and depression. And some conditions, such as menopause and pregnancy, are unique to women
HealthFacts HealthFacts contains a rich collection of thousands of interesting health-related facts, useful tips, and relevant medical statistics -- concisely written for quick and easy review.
Simply SHAKE or TAP your iPhone or iPod to move to the next health fact.
OR, Swipe Left, or Swipe Up to move to the next health fact
EMS Pocket Drug Guide (iPhone/iPad) EMS Pocket Drug Guide - This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field
Kidney Diseases Kidney Diseases - Your kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of your fists. They are located near the middle of your back, just below the rib cage. Inside each kidney about a million tiny structures called nephrons filter blood. They remove waste products and extra water, which become urine
Other Software by developer «Skyscape»:
Handbook of Diagnostic Tests, 3rd Ed. Handbook of Diagnostic Tests, 3rd Ed.
powered by Skyscape
Source:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Up-to-the-minute information on all current diagnostic procedures is just a click away
Handbook of Drug Allergy Handbook of Drug Allergy -
Handbook of Drug Allergy
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This handy reference is a quick guide to drug allergies and drug reactions for anyone prescribing medications
Washington Manual? of Surgery (washsurg) Revised & updated by residents & faculty of one of the world's top surgical training programs, it provides reliable guidelines & algorithms for management of surgical diseases