VisualDx is new medical app for the iPhone and iPod Touch combines physician-reviewed clinical information with THOUSANDS of medical images from renowned physician and institutional collections. The only medical application to represent the variation of disease presentation through age, stage, and skin type, VisualDx Mobile addresses the key complexities faced by many clinicians today when diagnosing dermatologic and other visual conditions.
· Visually VALIDATE a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation
· Quickly search by disease for next steps on MANAGEMENT and PATIENT CARE
· See the DIFFERENTIAL as you enter your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings
· Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and MORE, right at the point of care
· Look up medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 generic medications
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical IMAGES a patient can relate to
VisualDx Mobile REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.21 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.21.
· New content includes MERS-CoV for a total of 1,294 diagnoses and 27,227 images.
· Jump to diagnosis from within texts opens to jumped diagnosis.
· On iPhone, diagnosis text now contains HTML scripting and appears the same as VisualDx web content. Examples: bolding, italics, lists.
· Jump to medication citation jumps to separate medication pane.
· All PubMed citations jump to a separate browser pane within VisualDx.
· Login and signup have clearer descriptions to better guide the process.
What's New in 2.15:
· Version 2.15 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with version 6.15 of VisualDx and provides a way for users to request a password reset from within the app.
What's New in 2.13.2:
· Version 2.13.2 contains fixes for running VisualDx on an iPad with iOS 4.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Children's Health Children's Health - Your child's health includes physical, mental and social well-being. Most parents know the basics of keeping children healthy, like offering them healthy foods, making sure they get enough sleep and exercise and insuring their safety.
It is also important for children to get regular checkups with their health care provider
Women's Health Women's Health - Women and men have many of the same health problems, but they can affect women differently. For example, women may have different symptoms of heart disease. Some diseases or conditions are more common in women, such as osteoarthritis, obesity and depression. And some conditions, such as menopause and pregnancy, are unique to women
CPR Americas CPR Americas - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Epocrates Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions
HealthFacts HealthFacts contains a rich collection of thousands of interesting health-related facts, useful tips, and relevant medical statistics -- concisely written for quick and easy review.
Simply SHAKE or TAP your iPhone or iPod to move to the next health fact.
OR, Swipe Left, or Swipe Up to move to the next health fact
Bones, Joints & Muscles Bones, Joints & Muscles - Your bones help you move, give you shape and support your body. They are living tissues that rebuild constantly throughout your life.
A joint is where two or more bones come together, like the knee, hip, elbow or shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or diseases.
Your muscles help you move and help your body work
Skyscape Medical Resources (iPhone/iPad) Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more
Medical Symptoms Medical Symptoms - A symptom is a departure from normal function or feeling which is noticed by a patient, indicating the presence of disease or abnormality.
Symptoms may be chronic, relapsing or remitting. They also may progressively worsen or progressively become better.
This is a great application that discusses the most important health symptoms
Genetics & Birth Defects Genetics & Birth Defects - A genetic disorder is a disease caused by a different form of a gene called a variation, or an alteration of a gene called a mutation. Many diseases have a genetic aspect. Some, including many cancers, are caused by a mutation in a gene or group of genes in a person's cells
Poisons & Toxins Poisons & Toxins - A poison is any substance that is harmful to your body. You might swallow it, inhale it, inject it or absorb it through your skin. The dangers of poisoning range from short-term illness to brain damage, coma, and death.
This is a great application that discusses the most important topics in poisoning, toxicology, and environmental health
Other Software by developer «Logical Images, Inc»:
Comments on VisualDx:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if VisualDx supports it