Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
· Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
· Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
· Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
· Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
· Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
· Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts.
· Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
· Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
· Use the Undo button to go back through your work - even the next time you open your document.
· Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
· View and edit existing documents by importing Keynote '09 or Microsoft PowerPoint files from Mail attachments or the web.
· Share your work by exporting it to Keynote '09 or PDF and sending it to a colleague via Mail or iWork.com public beta.
· Transfer presentations between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in This Release:
· Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
· Keynote Remote app (sold separately on the App Store) to control your presentation from another iPhone or iPod touch.
· New document manager to easily sort your documents and organize them into folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
BugMe! Stickies for iPhone/iPad BugMe! Stickies for iPhone/iPad - Make quick handwritten ink notes and reminders on the fly... set quick alarms, save notes to your Home Screen and share your "sticky" notes by email or Twitter...
Springpad for iPhone/iPad Springpad for iPhone/iPad - Springpad is your own mobile personal assistant that can help you remember all kinds of things. Whenever you find something interesting, you can save it and access it later from anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet or the web. Some of the things you can save include text notes, voice memos, photos, articles, checklists, locations, etc
PhatPad for iPad PhatPad for iPad - More than another note-taking app, PhatPad turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas then instantly share them via email, WiFi sync, Dropbox, or presentation mode
Evernote (iPhone/iPad) Evernote (iPhone/iPad) From notes and ideas to snapshots and recordings, put everything into Evernote and watch as everything synchronizes from the iPhone to the Web, to your Mac or Windows desktop
Microsoft OneNote Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
Texas Hold'em Texas Hold'em - Play Texas Hold'em like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network
iPhoto iPhoto - With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way. Browse, edit, and share your photos from your iPad or iPhone, like never before - all the powerful tools you need are at your fingertips. And with iCloud, you can share your experiences as stunning photo journals
MobileMe Gallery MobileMe Gallery - Just enter your MobileMe member name and password to see a list of your published albums and movies. A scrolling sampler at the top of the app gives you easy access to recent photos. Select an album with a tap and then flick back and forth through photos, pinch to zoom, or rotate your iPhone to landscape view
Numbers Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
Remote Remote - Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
Keynote for iPad Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters
Pages for iPad Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itís the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display
Cards Cards - The Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos - right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant thank you note or "wish-you-were-here" card is on its way to any address in the world