mbPointerHD - mbPointerHD allows you to remotely control PowerPoint presentations using your iPad. The app lets you move the cursor using the touchpad, add and erase annotations, easily change slides, and more.
To use mbPointerHD, you need a Windows or Mac running PowerPoint, and a local WiFi network connecting your computer to your iPad. You also have to install the receiver application on your computer.
· Wireless touch pad includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
· Built-in remote file browser and launcher allows you to launch the PowerPoint presentation remotely.
· Supports most of PowerPoint slide show shortcut keys.
· Can be used as a wireless touch pad for your PC/Mac.
· Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small objects can now be easily viewed.
· Add annotations using the pen.
· Includes a timer to time the presentation.
· Support Ad Hoc network.
· Auto search for receiver's IP address.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Boxee Remote for iPhone Boxee Remote for iPhone - The boxee remote turns your iPhone into a boxee remote control.
The boxee remote application connects to boxee over WiFi and has two modes: Gesture Mode and Buttons Mode.
When in Gesture Mode hold your thumb down and drag the boxee logo around to move up/down/right/left
TeamViewer TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs.
With the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to:
- spontaneously support your family and friends
- have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications
1. Install and start TeamViewer
Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
Splashtop Touchpad Splashtop Touchpad - Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless touchpad and keyboard for your PC or Mac!
Navigate your home theater computer from the couch without cluttering your coffee table with large keyboards or expensive remotes
GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for iOS GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for iOS - GoToMyPC is a remote desktop solution that allows you to access your Mac or PC from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app streams the screen of your computer to your iOS device and allows you to work with any installed program. The mirrored display can be zoomed up to 300% for a more detailed view
Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
MyDeviceInfo MyDeviceInfo - MyDeviceInfo is a useful utility which shows detailed information about your iOS device.
System information displayed includes total and free memory, overall and unused storage space, battery level and charging status, device UDID, and active processes