Microsoft OneNote Mobile is the easy-to-use, powerful note-taking application for all of your ideas, brought to you by Microsoft Office. OneNote Mobile lets you create and view notes and lists whenever you need them. Sync your notes with free Windows Live online storage and access them from virtually anywhere using your phone, PC, or almost any web browser.
· Create flexible notes that can include text, pictures, bullets, and checkboxes
· Check To Do items off on the go
· Save time with quick access to your most recent notes
· Work with confidence — OneNote Mobile automatically syncs your notes with Windows Live in the background
· Organize your notes into sections or create new notebooks using OneNote 2010 or OneNote Web App and access them from your iPhone
What's New in This Release:
· Tables in notebooks are now visible
· Performance and reliability updates
What's New in 1.2:
· Search - find text in notebooks, sections and pages
· Pin recent notes - keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list
· Sync shared notebooks - if others have shared their notebooks with you on Windows Live SkyDrive, you can now sync them with your device and work on them together; just turn them on in the OneNote for iPhone Notebook Settings
· Choose the notebooks that sync to your phone and appear on the Home screen - you'll find this useful when you have SkyDrive notebooks that you don't want to sync or view from your phone
· Set image size for photos you insert - choose smaller image sizes for faster syncing or larger sizes for higher fidelity images
· A new color scheme that gives the app a lighter look and feel
What's New in 1.1:
· Simplified sign-in screen
· Ability to email notes
· Easier deletion of notes
· Home button to quickly return to notebooks view
· Faster syncing and app performance
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Fixed issue preventing some users from completing initial sign in (error 400).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Cork Notes Lite for iPad Cork Notes Lite for iPad - A cork board application for iPad.
· Double tap on anyplace of the cork to add a new note.
· Double tap on any note to edit the text.
· Long press on anyplace of the cork to manage settings/export.
· Double tap with 2 fingers on any note to manage Z-Axis position of the note
Moe's Notepad Moe's Notepad is a media-savvy note recorder, editor, and database for creative and busy people. Store text, audio, photos, videos, tags, and GPS coordinates in each note. Search for notes by text, tags, date, and/or location
Adobe Ideas Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
EZ Diary In this App, you can set a password to protect your diary
Other Software by developer «Microsoft»:
Standalone Device Emulator This is the v2 release of the Device Emulator, that updates the V1 emulator that released in conjunction with Visual Studio 2005
Microsoft OneNote for iPad Microsoft OneNote for iPad - Create searchable notes with text, pictures and bullets. Make and manage to-do lists with checkboxes. Then keep your notes in sync using free Microsoft SkyDrive online storage to access, edit and manage them from virtually anywhere, from your PC or almost any web browser. Access your notes online at skydrive.com
MSN World MSN World - Quick and easy access to your favorite news categories, and ability to read other MSN contents for various countries with a simple change of settings. Check out both the MSN full portal experience as well as the MSN Mobile version based on your preference.
What's New in This Release:
· New countries available
Microsoft Tag Reader (iPhone) The Microsoft Tag mobile tagging system instantly connects you to more information and entertainment without typing long URLs or texting shortcodes. Simply snap the tag with your mobile phone, and Microsoft Tag takes you there
MSN for iPad MSN for iPad - MSN is now available on your iPad – easily swipe to find your favorite news, sports entertainment, autos and money articles & videos in one place. Easily share what you find with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or e-mail a link to the article
OWA for iPad OWA for iPad - OWA is a mobile client for Outlook Web App that offers business users access to their emails, calendars and contacts from a native iOS app.
With it, you can organize emails, schedule meetings, view calendars, find contacts using voice, remotely wipe corporate data, etc
Microsoft Translator Microsoft Translator - Translate words and phrases between English, French, Italian, German or Spanish. Simply choose two languages, enter your text and click "Translate." Handy features like the audio button let you hear the word or phrase spoken in a native speaker's accent. Your travels will no longer be riddled with stammers and mispronunciations
Media Skin Chooser Customize your new Windows Media Player for Pocket PC with a new interface skin to match your personality or your music
GAPI GAPI is an API for games distributed in the SDK of PocketPC. Thanks to this API you can now enjoy last generation PocketPC games still in development phase.
Includes new display features
New versions of Gx.dll y Gx.lib