WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad. You can quickly search the conference schedule, make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publications lab, view floor diagrams of Moscone West, and create a custom schedule of the sessions, labs, and events you plan on attending. Reserve Time at the Labs:
· The WWDC 2011 app allows you to make a reservation at the User Interface, App Review, iTunes Connect, Program Support, or Developer Publication lab. Once you make a lab reservation, it will appear in the schedule section of the app when you filter your view by Favorites. Sessions and Labs Schedule:
· View the daily conference schedule including lunchtime and evening events. Filter your view to search by technology, platform, sessions, or labs. Create Your WWDC Schedule:
· Tap on the detail view of any session, lab, or event. Then tap "Add to Favorites". Your selections will be added to the Favorites section of the app and can be updated on-the-go. Locate Sessions and Labs:
· Easily find your way around Moscone West with detailed floor maps. You can also tap on a specific session or lab for the level and location where you need to go. Conference News:
· Stay up-to-date with all the announcements during the week. The WWDC 2011 app provides you with the latest news as soon as it's announced. Conference Photos:
· View photos of the WWDC experience. Images from the sessions, labs, and special events will be added daily.
What's New in This Release:
· This update addresses minor issues related to video downloads and session display times.
What's New in 2.0:
· Download this update to get all the latest news and information for WWDC 2014 as it's posted.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· This release addresses an issue where developers were unable to log into the app to watch videos.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Codify Codify - Codify lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
We think Codify is the most beautiful code editor you will use, and it's easy. Codify is designed to let you touch your code
HTML Viewer (iPhone) HTML Viewer is a web development tool which enables you to view the source of a web page
Python 3.2 for iOS Python 3.2 for iOS - Python 3.2 for iOS is a Python 3.2.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation
Calcuccino Lite Programmers' Calculator Calcuccino Lite Programmers' Calculator is a free programmers' calculator that uses the iPhone's menus and swipe gestures to improve on the conventional calculator. The result is a powerful calculator for programming, engineering and scientific use, with big buttons for fast and reliable entry.
Swipe across the interface to perform common tasks and reveal more information
LiveView LiveView is a specialized remote screen viewing application intended as a tool to help designers create graphics for mobile applications, it has also proven to be useful for creating quick and dirty simulations, demos, and experience prototypes
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iTunes Festival Watch the iTunes Festival live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Remote Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
Pages for iPad Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itís the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display
Keynote for iPad Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters
iPhone 4 Case Program If you are experiencing reception issues with your iPhone 4, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or other select third-party case from Apple at no charge
Apple Store for iPad Apple Store for iPad - Apple Store provides a convenient way to purchase Apple products using your iPad. The app allows you to browse Apple's catalog of products and buy Mac OS computers, iOS devices and accessories for them, with the possibility to personalize and customize them according to your tastes
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature