Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF. View PDF files:
· Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In..."
· View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
· Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes Access encrypted PDF files:
· Open and view password-protected PDF files
· Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
· Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256 Interact with PDF files:
· Search text to find specific information
· Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
· Select single page or continuous scroll modes
· Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
· Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
· Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard Print and share files:
· Print wirelessly with AirPrint
· Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
· Email PDF documents as attachments Available languages:
· English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Polish and Turkish
What's New in This Release:
· Easily mark up PDF content with sticky notes, the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
· Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
· Fill out PDF forms
· Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
· Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
· Performance and Memory fixes for new iPad
What's New in 10.1.2:
· Resolves issues on the new iPad with Retina display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
NeoOffice Mobile The NeoOffice Mobile application provides a secure way for users to access their NeoOffice Mobile account securely from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
PDF PROvider for iPhone PDF PROvider for iPhone is the advanced version of PDF Printer which allows converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages and Photos and Contacts and merging documents to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone in the required order.
You can copy documents to PDF PROvider via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing
Pages Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document
ReaddleDocs ReaddleDocs is a revolutionary document viewer, file manager and attachment saver for iPhone and iPod Touch.
It can catch documents from any source you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, web sites, email attachments, iDisk, Dropbox and other online file storages and even iPhones
Sign-N-Send Sign-N-Send - Sign-N-Send is an iOS app that allows you to take any PDF or Microsoft Office document email attachments from Mail (or any other app that allows you to open a document in another app) and annotate them by writing or typing text on them. After annotation, you can email the document back to the sender
Brother iPrint&Scan Brother iPrint&Scan is a free application that enables you to easily print and scan photos or documents from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on a Brother inkjet all-in-one printer using a local wireless network.
· Easy to use menu.
· Simple steps to print your favorite photos.
· Print photos directly from your iPhone camera
airScan Mobile for iPhone Handy mobile application that allows you to scan documents with your iPhone, save them as PDF or JPG files, and share them with others
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Kuler for Android Adobe Kuler for Android - Whether you're a designer, artist, developer, hobbyist, craft maker, or just somebody who loves color, Kuler will transform your Android tablet into the ultimate inspiration tool. Create harmonious color themes that can inspire any project with easy-to-use tools
Flash Player 11.1 for Android Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop Adobe Color Lava for Photoshop - With Adobe Color Lava -a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)- you can now use your iPad and your fingertips to mix colors and create custom swatches and five-swatch color themes
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 makes your mobile employees more productive! Field employees (sales, technicians, agents, etc.) can approve that new service request, create / fill-in orders & customer surveys... all directly from their smartphone or other Android device. Requires LiveCycle ES2 minimum
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Connect Mobile Attend Adobe Connect meetings using your iPhone or iPod touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, and enjoy immediate access to meetings anytime, anywhere. Watch and listen to live presentations including real-time presenter webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Tablets - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more - all from the convenience of your Android tablet
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe Debut for Android Adobe Debut for Android - Adobe Debut is an Adobe Touch App that lets you elegantly present select Adobe Creative Suite designs to clients and colleagues virtually anywhere with confidence and complete control.
Adobe Debut for Android features:
· Beautifully display Creative Suite designs you have stored on Adobe Creative Cloud