Colloquy is a full featured IRC client for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It is built built atop the powerful Chat Core framework, same as its popular Mac OS counterpart. Colloquy for iOS is optimized for mobile use and supports multitasking, push notifications, and more.
· Convenient nickname, emoticon, IRC commands completion popups.
· Organized Colloquies view that shows all your conversations and rooms at a glance.
· Highlights messages (and optionally vibrates) when your specific words or nickname is mentioned.
· Highly customizable interface and behavior settings within the Settings application.
· Built-in browser for clicked links and commands for quick Google, Wikipedia and Amazon searches.
· Visual display of user information (WHOIS) for any user.
· Full support for landscape mode in the entire application.
· Stays connected while iPhone is locked and when SMS alerts appear.
· Searchable room member list.
· Support for SASL authentication (required when connecting to Freenode over the cell network.)
What's New in This Release:
· Single finger swipe to go to the next room
· Two finger swipe to go to the next active room
· Three finger swipe to go to the next highlight
· Mark chat when app is backgrounded to save your place
· Tab-complete nicknames when using a bluetooth keyboard
· Delay between connecting to the server and joining rooms
· A crash when editing away statuses
· A display bug where a quit message would show up in Settings after it was removed
What's New in 1.3.4:
· Fixes the startup crash seen on older devices (i.e. iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod touch, iPod touch 2nd generation).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone - Stay connected while mobile: Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone delivers instant messaging (IM) and presence to your iOS device.
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone is a free download for Cisco WebEx Connect or Cisco Unified Presence customers
QIP Mobile Messenger (iPhone) QIP Mobile is a mobile version of the popular messenger QIP, which is used by more than 20 million people in Russia and abroad.
Users can send each other messages via protocols: QIP, ICQ, Mail.ru, Google Talk, Yandex Online, LiveJournal and Jabber
Verbs IM Verbs is a fast instant messenger with a simple and beautiful interface
Mobile Response for iPhone/iPad Mobile Response for iPhone/iPad - Send and receive multimedia instant messages to other Messmr users. The app uses your existing mobile data plan or WiFi. You can compose messages online or offline and send them when you have internet connection.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ability to report abuse.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2
ooVoo Mobile ooVoo Mobile for free on your iPhone or iPod touch featuring free 6-way multi-party video chat enabling you to call 5 friends, instant messaging and voice calls to ooVoo contacts. Connect to your friends and family anywhere, anytime with live video to their computers and compatible mobile devices
Pinch iMessenger HD Pro Pinch iMessenger HD Pro is the 1st iMessenger with leaderboard contests, cool map views with friends, locations, directions, journeys and miles traveled. Pinch makes conversations with friends more fun with sporty animations, picture messaging, emoticons available across all major smartphones
Roulette Chat Roulette Chat lets you meet random people and chat with them
Frim - meet new friends & chat Frim - meet new friends & chat - We have carefully read every review, and every day we make the application better and more comfortable for you!
• Fixed minor bugs and improved functionality
We work for you, thanks for being with us
Other Software by developer «Colloquy Project»:
Comments on Colloquy:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Colloquy supports it