Cortex Camera improves the clarity and resolution of photos by combining more than 100 frames of video to create one high resolution and noise-free still photo.
The app is inspired by the brain's visual cortex which continuously processes visual information to create a clear picture of the surrounding environment. Cortex Camera mimics this innovation to improve the quality of your photos.
· Take full advantage of your device's amazing retina display by taking the best quality photos possible!
· Greatly reduces noise, especially in challenging lighting conditions
· Increased camera resolution on iPad
· Up to 8 megapixel photos on iPhone 4S
· Pinch to zoom - zoom in further without loss of detail!
· Tap to focus
· Easy to use! Just point and shoot (hold the camera steady for about 3 seconds) and your photo is saved to the camera roll.
· Turn off automatic alignment of frames and use Cortex Camera for long exposure photography
· Optionally save photos in PNG format for maximum quality
What's New in This Release:
· Share full resolution photos
· Lots of bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
· View images at full resolution in camera roll browser
· Fix for occasional artifacts in smooth gradients
· Fix for purple images on iOS 5.0.x
· Better memory management and lots of fixes
What's New in 1.2:
· Added option to choose aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3
· Fixed darkened borders caused by camera drifting during exposure
· Fixed crash when shooting 8 MP photos on iPhone 4S
· Support for EXIF metadata when saving as JPG (location, date, digital zoom level)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone)
Double Take Double Take is an application designed to allow you to quickly compare two photos.
For example, you can use it to reset snooker balls after the dreaded "miss" rule, or restore your amplifier and mixer settings after that last band were onstage!
Double Take overlays a reference photo over your camera while you snap another
Baby Photos Baby Photos - Tinker with your photos using cute stamps and frames with the Baby Photos iPhone application! You can also share the pictures that you've made with this cool tool via Facebook and/or email if you wish to do so!
This app is ideal for anyone who loves to add cutesy stuff to their photos
Adobe Revel Adobe Revel - Adobe Revel (formerly Adobe Carousel) is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
Mattebox Mattebox is the Photographer's mobile camera
Fotopedia Women of the World Fotopedia Women of the World - Discover the women of the world and witness their fighting spirit in the face of human, political, religious or dramatic events. This poignant combination of political engagement and aesthetic vision will trigger something inside you
aE 3D Camera aE 3D Camera enables users to capture 3D image frames from the device's camera, then build them into a viewable 3D Image. After a 3D Image has been created the 3D Images can be viewed on the local device or emailed to family, friends, and colleagues to view
Date Print Free Overlay the date on any photo taken with your iPhone's camera
Google Plus Photo Importer Google Plus Photo Importer - lets you Import 100 photos in less than a minute, straight to your Google+ profile from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and Photobucket
Demotivational Pics Demotivational Pics is a huge FREE collection of all your favorite Demotivational images contributed by your fellow users. Absolutely hilarious Demotivational pictures get updated everyday!
The funniest Demotivational pictures are littered across this application. This app is absolutely FREE and will have you laughing for hours
Nabit Nabit is a camera app that captures anything in motion, on the ground or in the air, by taking up to 5 isolated frames at lightning speed and arranging them into a single sequence shot.
Afterall, you only get one chance to catch a record-breaking trick or that you-had-to-be-there moment
Other Software by developer «Whimsical Productions»:
Comments on Cortex Camera:
Date: 4 Jun 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Cortex Camera supports it