MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability. The merits of exercise - ranging from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting your confidence - are hard to ignore: regular physical activity helps extend life and improve its quality.
MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness software designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
· Live Workout Recording to automatically guide you through your workouts. It shows you what exercise (or intervals) to do and when to rest and for how long. This eliminates any guesswork and is the most efficient method to obtain maximum results in minimal time. It's like having a coach standing next to you!
· Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
· Multiple views to show your daily and monthly workouts, and more than 15 charts (over any period of time) to provide valuable feedback.
· Enter all the information you need for your cardio and strength training workouts, including exercises (sets, reps, weights, % of max, rest time including supersets, RPE, note), course (route, distance, pace, ascent, weather, temperature, wind, humidity), laps (lap time, average HR, note) intervals (type, sets, duration, recovery). Use custom fields to track additional data if needed. You can enter any number of workouts per day.
· Track gears (such as running shoes, tires, etc.) whose usage (distance or duration) is automatically calculated.
· Email or share workouts on Twitter and Facebook.
· Enter key information about health, multiple times per day if needed, including vital signs, sleep, body measurements, etc. To track you diet, make sure to take a look at MyPersonalDiet (vidaone.com/impd.htm).
· Personalize it: create your own workouts, routines, exercises, intervals, courses, locations, gears; select your units (American/Metric, calories/kj) and one of the colorful themes (including Classic).
· Multiple fitness tools are available: activity filter, personal best, workout gears summary, training zones.
· Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Full Fitness Full Fitness - We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program
Fitness Tips Fitness Tips - Welcome to Fitness Tips, where you can find the top 500 tips on Diet, Exercise & Weight Loss, Muscle Building, Cardio, Strength-Training, Toning Exercises, Healthy Snack Ideas, Good Nutrition, Aerobics, Motivation, Weight Lifting, Fitness Equipment, Healthy Eating, Safety, Healthy Living, and General Health, Fitness and Workouts
Cadence Cadence - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Sit-Ups for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Sit-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 100 sit-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your sit-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
Nike+ Move Fitness application that tracks your every movement using your iPhone and motivates you to be more active every day
AllSport GPS (iPhone) AllSport GPS - Easier to use and delivering more value and power than ever, AllSport GPS transforms your iPhone into a full-featured workout tracker and GPS-enabled trainer for road cycling, mountain biking, running, walking, and other sports and fitness activities.
Tracking workouts on your iPhone is as easy as Start, Sweat, Stop
Absolute Fitness Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress
A+ Voice Pedometer A+ Voice Pedometer - We tried several pedometers available in the store and we noticed that most of them are not accurate. We worked really hard to develop the best possible algorithm to make sure that you will get the most from the application.
This application is the best for successful weight loss, average steps should be around 10K-15K
MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet
VidaOne Lifestyle Lite VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app