The Vitamin K application provides information about foods and how they are rated for Vitamin K content. This is provided as a means to assist in deciding which foods to eat if you are using blood thinning medications such as Coumadin or Warfarin. The foods are rated from NO Vitamin K all the way up to EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K. The following colors help readily identify which is which:
- Black = Rated EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Dark Red = Rated VERY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Red = Rated HIGH in Vitamin K
- Orange = Rated MODERATELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Yellow = Rated MODERATE in Vitamin K
- Yellow-Green = Rated MODERATELY LOW in Vitamin K
- Green = Rated LOW in Vitamin K
- CYAN = Rated VERY LOW in Vitamin K
- WHITE = Rated NO Vitamin K
There are four tables listing foods:
- ALL FOODS
- Foods rated Low in Vitamin K (0.0 - 9.9 mcg)
- Foods rated Moderate in Vitamin K (10.0 - 24.9 mcg)
- Foods rated High in Vitamin K (25.0 - 1146.6 mcg)
Selecting a food in any of the tables will display additional information including, in some cases, a photograph of the item.
Information is derived from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference: Vitamin K Content of Selected Foods per Common Measure. There are currently over 930 different foods included, searchable using approximately 2,500 names (some foods are known by different names or how they are prepared, e.g., "Egg, Fried" and "Fried Egg"). A few these have as many as six searchable names.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove indication some tabs will be deleted.
· Info about adding Custom Food Definitions in iNutrients app.
What's New in 4.0:
· Adds Copy Functionality ... 1) Copy single intake item to today; and 2) Copy entire day's intake items to today.
What's New in 3.5:
· Uses full screen size for iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.1:
· Corrections for multi-page printing.
· Printing now includes headers and footers.
· Changes to "About this App".
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Correction to menu during startup.
· Modifications to "About This App".
What's New in 3.0:
· Now a Universal App.
· Record user created custom servings.
· Faster startup.
What's New in 2.6:
· Correct positioning of Change Date pickers for iOS 5.
What's New in 2.5:
· Minor bug fixes.
· Tested on iOS 5.
· Some updated graphics.
What's New in 2.4:
· Adds Backup & Restore capability for NutrientHistory.DB
· Instructions are provided at the end of the About this App info page
What's New in 2.3:
· Database of personal nutrient intake servings can now be fully edited including 1) changing the number of servings; 2) changing the date; and 3) deleting records.
· "How to Use this App" has been expanded to include illustrations for recording, printing and editing.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Corrects for My Nutrient Intake table display error when scrolling.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Blood Sugar Diabetes Control Blood Sugar Diabetes Control - Diabetes is a chronic disease triggered by high levels of sugar in the blood. Fortunately, because of recent research most types can now be controlled in different ways. In order to control the disease, diabetics need to constantly check their lifestyle
Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder is a medical dictation application for use with Nuance’s eScription transcription platform. Dictations are recorded on the iPhone and wirelessly delivered via a secure connection for background speech recognition and transcription.
Dragon Medical Mobile Recorder is compatible with 3GS and 4 model iPhones
AirStrip - Patient Monitoring AirStrip - Patient Monitoring is a robust remote patient monitoring solution for clinicians. AirStrip connects you to your patients anywhere you have a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. No matter where you are, AirStrip can greatly reduce and even eliminate time delay in the clinical assessment and treatment of patients
Breath Rate Breath Rate - Respiratory frequency is the number of breaths taken per minute. It is one of the most important vital signs and on that sense is one of the most important observations that your doctor makes when looking for a physiologic state diagnosis!
Your mobile phone will measure how many breath you take per minute
Sleep Gadget Sleep Gadget will allow you to record, graph, and analyze your sleep patterns, helping you to know where you need improvement
Heart Log (Rate bpm, Systolic and Diastolic) Heart Log (Rate bpm, Systolic and Diastolic) - Heart Failure is a chronic disease triggered by many possible reasons. Fortunately, because of recent research most diseases can now be controlled in different ways. In order to control it, individuals need to constantly check their lifestyle
Swine Flu Scanner Free (Fingerprint Test) Swine Flu Scanner Free (Fingerprint Test) - Swine Flu Scanner Lite is the free version of Swine Flu Scanner. Have fun testing yourself, friends and family for Swine Flu!
Upgrade to the full version for doctor consultations, experimental cures, Facebook integration and more!
Swine Flu Scanner Lite can not really diagnose swine flu
Calling Baby Monitor Calling Baby Monitor - This very easy to use application works by calling a specific number every time the monitor detects a certain level of noise
Other Software by developer «James Hollender»:
Comments on Vitamin K:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Vitamin K supports it