Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit.
iTeleport is currently the only application with AUTOMATED SETUP, for both local and "connect from anywhere" connectivity.
* Control any application on your Mac or Windows PC desktop from anywhere in the world
* Visit Flash-based websites from your iPhone (video/audio streaming is not supported)
* Access your computer's files from anywhere
* Advance PowerPoint slides while reading your presenter notes
* Control your media player from anywhere
* Use your iPhone as a wireless touchpad + keyboard + media remote
* If you're parent, watch over your child's online behavior to make sure they're safe
* Supports Ctrl-Alt-Del and other combination keystrokes
* Supports Mac (Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Vine Server) and Windows (with free VNC servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, and RealVNC). Also supports Linux VNCServer and Vino, as well as AMX Touchscreen Interfaces.
* SSH Encryption support for all platforms. For details, visit iTeleportMobile.com/support/secure
* Supports VPN-based encryption
Visit iTeleportMobile.com for setup instructions and usage tips.
You can even use iTeleport when you don't have an Internet connection, and want to control your laptop while giving a presentation. Also, iTeleport can handle very high resolution displays, e.g. dual Apple Cinema displays at 5120x1600.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where right click stopped working after Apple Remote Desktop Client update v3.5.1
· Fixed crash when Mac password has non-English characters
What's New in 5.0.6:
· Fixed multitasking bug where screen stopped updating
· Added option to confirm disconnections
What's New in 4.2.5:
· Fixed connection error when Save Password is disabled
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Citrix Receiver for iPhone Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road
RemotePC Remote Access RemotePC Remote Access - Use RemotePC on your iPad to remotely access your Windows/MAC based computer from anywhere over the internet.
Connect to your remote office or home computers and work on documents including emails and applications.
· Sign up for a RemotePC account at remotepc
i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite for iPhone/iPad i-Clickr PowerPoint Remote Lite for iPhone/iPad - i-Clickr allows you to control your PowerPoint presentations directly from your iPhone using a WiFi connection. You can view slides and slide notes right on the mobile device. In addition, i-Clickr helps you track your presentation time.
tions: Lite version is fully functional for short presentations up to 15 pages
Samsung Remote Samsung Remote - This app turns your iPhone into a WiFi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your iPhone and TV are connected to the same access point, your iPhone is linked with the TV automatically and you can use your iPhone like a general remote
CarMediaPlayer for iPhone CarMediaPlayer for iPhone - CarMediaPlayer allows you to interact with your music library stored on your iPhone directly from Pioneer's AppRadio multimedia receiver installed in your car's dashboard. The app lets you conveniently control your music on Pioneer's large capacitive touchscreen using familiar touch, swipe and drag gestures
HP iLO Mobile Toolbox HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad
Wyse PocketCloud Pro - RDP / VNC / View (Remote Desktop) Wyse PocketCloud Pro - RDP / VNC / View (Remote Desktop) - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web – including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
iTeleport for iPad Teleport yourself to your computer from anywhere in the world. With its intuitive and patent-pending interface, iTeleport gives you full control of your computer's mouse and keyboard, and provides a rich visual display of your computer screens, without any screen resolution limit
Touchpad Elite Control your computer wirelessly with the multi-touch features of the new MacBook line!
Jaadu Remote Desktop for Windows Jaadu Remote Desktop is a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) client for the iPhone and iPod Touch that lets your view and control your PC desktop using your iPhone and iPod Touch