BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that made the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 brings a powerful and easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Build your own virtual home-studio creating multiple instruments, connecting them to a full-range of audio effects. Compose, record, arrange and transform your ideas into complete songs, ready to be shared with others.
Import your own sounds or use the included sound library: more than 170 high-quality instruments and drum presets from synthesizers to realistic orchestral sounds.
You can even import songs from your iPod library!
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine or Keyboard interface
- 10 effect units to choose from: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive.
- 3 effect slots for each instrument, unlimited global effect racks
- Customizable Cross Controller for all effects, to manipulate multiple parameters at once
- Up to 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 different banks
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling
- Low/high pass filter per pad with cutoff and resonance control
- Choose between various pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop
- Customizable envelope (ADSR) control for each pad
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- 128 keys keyboard with pitch wheel with double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes
- Low/high pass filter with cutoff, resonance and key tracking
- 2 LFOs with customizable amplitude, offset and rate (synchronizable), controlling volume, pitch and filter parameters
- Polyphony control, with up to 32 voices per keyboard sampler
- Legato play mode with customizable glide
- Keygroup controls: volume, pan, semitones, fine-tune, reverse and one-shot, hold, hold & loop trigger modes
- Create unlimited instrument and FX tracks
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters, and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive pinch and selection for manipulating samples
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with 8 levels undo/redo
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade
- Record new samples from device microphone or plugged instrument
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for individual tracks
LARGE SOUNDBANK INCLUDED
- 68 Drum Machine presets from all genres
- 111 Keyboard Sampler presets, from synthesizers to realistic orchestral instruments.
SHARING & GLOBAL OPTIONS
- Export your songs to Audio or MIDI files
- Transfer and manage your files from your computer using the integrated FTP server
- Import any songs from your iPod library to create new remixes
- Upload your songs directly to your SoundCloud account
- Share audio content with more than 20 other music applications using the iOS pasteboard
- Supports BeatMaker 1 kits and projects
- Fully supports Retina display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Audio Kit Audio Kit is a collection of four applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL (sound pressure level) Meter, and a Signal Generator producing sine waves, white noise and pink noise
Note2Self (iPhone) Note2Self is an audio recorder and voice note sharing solution. Bring it up to your ear and start talking. Bring it back down in front of you and the recording stops and is saved or emailed automatically.
It's a one-trick pony, but it's a really useful trick
Ocarina Sensitive to your breath, touch and movements, Ocarina is more versatile than an actual flute
Drum Meister Grand Drum Meister Grand - Looking for a realistic drum playing application for iPad?
Want to arrange drum components in a big screen as you like?
Want sliding and playing functions with great responsiveness?
Meeting above needs all at the same time?
Here is a perfect solution for your ideal drum
djay 2 for iPhone djay 2 for iPhone - djay 2 turns your iPhone into a portable, fully-featured DJ system. Its realistic dual turntable interface allows you to easily mix music from wherever you are.
The app is integrated with your music library, enabling you to use all songs and playlists stored on your iPhone
Practise Practise - Practise is a tool to help with practising or transcribing songs from your iTunes library.
Practise is designed to allow you to move quickly around a piece of music, and when necessary, focus on and repeat a particular section
iMediaMan for iPhone iMediaMan lets you take your MediaMan database on the go with you!
iMediaMan allows you to download your MMC data files and view your collection on your iPhone/iPod touch while offline. You will be able to browse your collections or search for specific items in each folder
Media Manager for iPhone/iPad Media Manager for iPhone/iPad is an application that will let you manage all your media (videos and pictures). Perfect for backups!
iPhone/iPod version is a sender and receiver. iPad version is only a receiver.
· Now, you can backup your files without syncing your device
FL Studio Mobile FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered
Other Software by developer «INTUA»:
BeatMaker BeatMaker: the mobile music creation studio for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Inspired by professional drum machines, samplers and sequencers, BeatMaker combines them into one inspirational instrument