My Recipes for iPhone/iPad - Far more than just a place to store recipes, My Recipes is an invaluable tool for anyone with an interest in cooking.
You can manually type in your recipes, there are places for all the important details. Cut, copy and paste from other iOS apps or websites, or use one of the many sharing options within My Recipes to expand your collection.
Your recipes overview list has a place for a large image and enough important information for at-a-glance decision making without having to read the full recipe.
Multiple timers allow you to keep track of your various cooking tasks and you can add a title to each one to make keeping track of them all easier.
Weight, Liquids and Temperature conversion tools will mean you never have to worry about getting your calculations wrong in a recipe again.
An assortment of Social Sharing options allows you to share and find new recipes easily.
· Type in recipes or cut, copy and paste from other iOS Apps or Websites.
· Multiple Timers with an At-a-Glance overview screen, add names to identify what Timer is for what.
· Notifications of timers finishing even when the app is not in use or your device is in standby. (requires at least iOS 4)
· Search your recipes by Name, Ingredient or Category.
· Add photos or downloaded images to your recipes.
· Weight conversion tool.
· Liquid conversion tool.
· Temperature conversion tables.
· Email recipes from within the app.
· Print to compatible printers.
· Post recipes on your Facebook wall.
· Bluetooth share of individual recipes between iOS devices.
· Share and Import My Recipes recipes by Email.
· Download recipes from our website and submit your own for others to download too.
· Backup and restore your entire recipes database.
· Transfer your entire My Recipes collection to other My Recipes copies on iOS devices.
· Retina Display graphics.
· Multiple Themes and Layout options.
· Universal iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch App so you only buy it once.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix launch bug.
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Fix portrait orientation button bug.
What's New in 4.0:
· Bug fixes.
· Interface improvements.
· Further compatibility enhancements for the My Recipes + app.
What's New in 3.1.5:
· New export option.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Fixed importing bug.
· Improved "One Page Vertical" view scrolling.
· Other minor bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
BigOven (iPhone) BigOven (iPhone) - Take 250,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps. This award-winning app was chosen as one of the "Best Apps for Foodies", "Best Apps for New Moms" and "Best App for Eating In" by well-known publications
Foodmatic Introducing Foodmatic. Give it ingredients and Foodmatic calculates how well those ingredients taste together.
Create a delicious recipe in 3 easy steps:
1) Give Foodmatic an ingredient or a bunch of ingredients.
2) Foodmatic suggests other ingredients that would go well with those ingredients. Tap a suggested ingredient to add it to your recipe
MyFood MyFood - MyFood provides complete nutrition data for hundreds of foods and also includes common servings sizes for each food. MyFood is completely free to use and comes with additional features which can be purchased within the application
Allthecooks for iPhone/iPad Allthecooks for iPhone/iPad - Allthecooks is a social network which enables cooking enthusiasts to connect with each other and share ideas.
Simply enter the ingredients and the app will search a database of over 150,000 recipes, in various categories ranging from appetizers and drinks to main dishes and desserts
170,000+ Recipes - BigOven (iPhone) 170,000+ Recipes - BigOven - Take 170,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps
Other Software by developer «Melting Point Software»:
Flash Drive for iPhone/iPad Flash Drive for iPhone/iPad - With Flash Drive you can have the files you need with you all the time.
No more will you have to carry around extra hardware just to store and transfer files between computers. Flash Drive is simple to use with fast file transfer.
Uploading and downloading of files Can be done using WiFi or USB cable (iTunes needed for USB file transfer
Clearly Clearly brings augmented reality to the apps you use every day
Kitchen Tools Kitchen Tools - Never be without the tools you need in the kitchen ever again. Kitchen Tools provides all you need to make any cooking task easier.
Kitchen Tools includes multiple timers that provide individual timing information at-a-glance and even notifies you if the timers end when your app is closed or your device is in standby