Google Currents (iPhone/iPad) delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed offline reading. Editions are all free and include:
· Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, Saveur, TechCrunch, Popular Science, Good, 500px, Fast Company and more have produced hundreds of editions including in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, slideshows, live-maps, and social streams.
· Google trending editions - Google Currents uses Google search technology to hourly build a set of editions tracking the five most recent trending stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. Each story is presented through a fresh edition of articles, videos, and pictures,
· Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
Each edition is available for high speed offline reading, and provides quick-touch sharing. Google Currents self-adapts to differently sized phones and tablets, with your subscriptions synchronized across devices. Google Currents - a reading experience not to be missed.
What's New in This Release:
· Audio Playlist support for editions.
· Vertical pagination for articles.
· Pinch-to-zoom on photos.
· Bug fixes and interface polish.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Bug Fixes.
· Background audio will no longer pause when opening Currents.
What's New in 1.1.2:
· iPad Retina display support.
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 1.1:
· Instant sync while online - No need to press a sync button for updates. Just open an edition and latest content is automatically available.
· New offline reading options - Choose your favorite editions to have images available offline.
· International support - Google Currents is now available worldwide, translated into 44 languages.
· Google Translate - Translate complete editions from the "goto" menu to your preferred language.
· International trending - Local trending stories provided for US, FR, UK, DE, IT, ES, JP, AU.
· Google+ sharing - Share to select Google+ circles.
· Customize sharing options - Choose which sharing services to present in your share menu.
· Read it Later support - added Read it Later as an additional sharing option.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Marvel Comics A revolutionary new way to experience the Marvel Universe on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Comic Zeal Comic Reader Comic Zeal Comic Reader - Imagine holding your comic library in your hands; with Comic Zeal, you don't have to imagine.
Your iPad is the perfect device for reading comics, but reading comics and manga isn't like reading books. You need a specialist application that can:
- Organize your comics by series, don't look through hundreds to find the one you want
Star Wars: Boba Fett - Enemy of The Empire Star Wars: Boba Fett - Enemy of The Empire - Writer: John Wagner
Penciller: Ian Gibson & John Nadeau
Inker: Ian Gibson & Jim Amash
Letterer: Ellie DeVille
Colorist: Perry McNamee & Brian Gregory
Cover Artist: Ken Kelly
THQ Wireless presents the Dark Horse Comics comic, Star Wars: Boba Fett - Enemy of The Empire
Star Wars Legacy Volume 1 - Broken part 2 of 2 Star Wars Legacy Volume 1 - Broken part 2 of 2 - Story: John Ostrander and Jan Duursema
Script: John Ostrander
Pencils: Jan Duursema
Inks: Dan Parsons
Colors: Brad Anderson
Cover Artist: Adam Hughes
THQ Wireless presents the Dark Horse comic: Star Wars: Legacy
Star Wars: Empire - Betrayal #3 Star Wars: Empire - Betrayal #3 - Star Wars: Empire - Betrayal #3 of 4
Writer: Scott Allie
Penciller: Ryan Benjamin
Inker: Curtis P. Arnold
Letterer: Michelle Madsen
Colorist: Dave Stewart
Editor: Randy Stradley & Scott Allie
Cover Artist: Brian Horton
THQ Wireless presents the Dark Horse comic: Star Wars: Empire - Betrayal
Terminator: Salvation #1 A graphically-rich five part comic that takes readers through a series of events that have transpired since Judgment Day and culminates with the action-packed theatrical release of “Terminator Salvation”
Google Camera Google Camera - Google Camera is a mobile application that makes it easy to take photos and videos with the camera of your Android smartphone or tablet. Moreover, the app provides several shooting modes to help you better capture the moment.
Google Camera includes two different modes that allow you to capture panoramic images
Google Shopper (iPhone) Google Shopper (iPhone) helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With a single click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends
Google Places Google Places with Hotpot helps you discover nearby places you'll love. Quickly search for Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and other places, while on the go.
Google Places also makes it easy to quickly rate the places you visit
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
Google Maps Mobile Google Maps Mobile - Cruising around looking for a nearby coffee shop? Driving to that new restaurant but can't remember which street to turn right on? Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free.
See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas
Google Pinyin IME (Android) Google Pinyin IME (Android) - Google Pinyin Input Method for Android.
Please enable in "Settings" -> "Language & keyboard settings"
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input.
· Better support for tablet devices.
· Use system's Google account for dictionary synchronization
Google Mobile App Gets you the information you need quickly, with instant access to Google Search and all of your favorite Google products
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
Quickoffice for iOS Office suite that enables you to create, view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as open PDF documents right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch