2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (iPhone/iPad) - Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you will find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. The CMDT 2011 is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced for iPhone and iPad with the following key benefits:
· Searchable index allowing you to quickly locate the information that you need
· Categories for easy reference
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
· History of already visited articles and terms
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists
· Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fast article scrolling MORE usable patient-care information in LESS text:
· A strong focus on the clinical diagnosis and patient management tools essential to daily practice
· Full review of all internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, and ophthalmology
· The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
· Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices - plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
· Recent references with PMID numbers for fast access to abstracts or full-text articles
· ICD-9 codes listed on the inside covers
· Five online-only chapters available at no additional cost at AccessMedicine.com/CMDT NEW to this edition:
· Full-color photos and illustrations integrated with text throughout book, including much expanded dermatology and ophthalmology images
· Newly introduced topics: E. coli O145, floppy iris syndrome, and expanded coverage of H1N1 influenza A
· New information: emerging role for B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) as marker of early left ventricular myocardial failure, new approaches to correction of aortic stenosis and to aortic regurgitation in Marfan syndrome, risks of typical and atypical antipsychotic medications, and new hypoglycemic agents
· Substantial update on cardiology and hypertension, including use of stents and cardiac resynchronization therapy with biventricular pacemaker insertion, recent ACC/AHA criteria for appropriateness of coronary revascularization, use of prasugrel and clopidogrel compared with aspirin in prevention of stent thrombosis, dronedarone and catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and dabigatran versus warfarin in prevention of atrial fibrillation-related stroke, as well as guidelines for developing an antihypertensive regimen
· Updated information on pathogenesis and treatment of immune and drug-induced thrombocytopenia, new investigational anticoagulants such as rivaroxaban and idraparinux, risk stratification and prophylactic regimens for deep venous thrombosis and venous thromboembolism, and a prognostic model for pulmonary emboli
· Expanded information on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, treatment of pharyngitis and laryngitis, approaches to the diagnosis of syphilis, diagnosis and complications with borreliosis and its coinfections, acute and chronic viral hepatitides, amyloidosis, treatment and prognosis of venous stasis ulcers, and therapy for heat stroke and burns
· Substantially updated treatment sections: HIV infections and AIDS and advances in therapy for breast cancer in women
What's New in This Release:
· Pinch Zoom in iOS 3.2 and higher
· Screen rotation in the word list
What's New in 3.10:
· Fixed bug with the Table of contents.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Medicamentos Lexi-Comp Manole Medicamentos Lexi-Comp Manole - Published through a partnership between Editora Manole Lda and Lexi-Comp, Inc., Medicamentos Lexi-Comp Manole is a translation of the Lexi-Drugs database into the Portuguese language
EMS Pocket Drug Guide (iPhone/iPad) EMS Pocket Drug Guide - This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field
Pneumotox (iPhone) Pneumotox (iPhone) - There is a continuing increase in the number of drugs that may damage the respiratory system, and the clinical pattern of involvement from drugs is varied.
This application includes generic names for drugs and clinical or radiologic patterns of involvement
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Acronymic Dictionary for MSDict Viewer (Series 60) Acronymic Dictionary for MSDict Viewer - The dictionary works as an add-on database for MSDict Viewer and is fully compatible with all the useful functionalities of the dictionary reader.
For each acronym article a numbered list of possible meanings is provided. Additional explanations for each meaning are displayed in colored font
DUDEN Deutsches Universalworterbuch (BlackBerry) The Duden German Universal Dictionary has over 150,000 references and idioms, with more than 500,000 sample applications, as well as data for orthography, discussion, origin, grammar and style.
This comprehensive dictionary of the modern German language has over 500,000 sample applications
MSDict English Pro Dictionary (Symbian Series 80) MSDict English Pro Dictionary (Symbian Series 80) is an extensive dictionary and thesaurus with over 90,000 words, geared to the needs of a wide range of users- from the student at intermediate level and above to the enthusiastic tourist, or native English speaking business professional
Collins German Dictionary (BlackBerry) If you are starting to learn German, or want to extend your knowledge of the language the Collins German Dictionary & Grammar is the ideal book to help you understand and communicate. This modern, user- friendly dictionary gives priority to everyday vocabulary and the language of current affairs, business and tourism