VisualDx is new medical app for the iPhone and iPod Touch combines physician-reviewed clinical information with THOUSANDS of medical images from renowned physician and institutional collections. The only medical application to represent the variation of disease presentation through age, stage, and skin type, VisualDx Mobile addresses the key complexities faced by many clinicians today when diagnosing dermatologic and other visual conditions.
· Visually VALIDATE a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation
· Quickly search by disease for next steps on MANAGEMENT and PATIENT CARE
· See the DIFFERENTIAL as you enter your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings
· Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and MORE, right at the point of care
· Look up medication-induced diseases by drug for over 800 generic medications
· Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical IMAGES a patient can relate to
VisualDx Mobile REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.21 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with VisualDx 6.21.
· New content includes MERS-CoV for a total of 1,294 diagnoses and 27,227 images.
· Jump to diagnosis from within texts opens to jumped diagnosis.
· On iPhone, diagnosis text now contains HTML scripting and appears the same as VisualDx web content. Examples: bolding, italics, lists.
· Jump to medication citation jumps to separate medication pane.
· All PubMed citations jump to a separate browser pane within VisualDx.
· Login and signup have clearer descriptions to better guide the process.
What's New in 2.15:
· Version 2.15 upgrades VisualDx Mobile to work with version 6.15 of VisualDx and provides a way for users to request a password reset from within the app.
What's New in 2.13.2:
· Version 2.13.2 contains fixes for running VisualDx on an iPad with iOS 4.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (iPhone/iPad) 2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (iPhone/iPad) - Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you will find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine
Epocrates Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions
Dental Lexi-Drugs & Lexi-Interact Dental Lexi-Drugs & Lexi-Interact provides access to Lexi-Comp’s most popular dental databases!
Dental Lexi-Drugs is Lexi-Comp's master database of drug information specific to dentistry. Information on over 7500 commonly prescribed medications and supplemental products is included