pic2shop PRO - Build your own barcode-enabled application. Just configure the URL of your web application, and use pic2shop PRO to scan barcodes, transmit the code to your server, and interact with the results.
Before you buy, please try our free app pic2shop, to make sure the barcode scanner is what you need. Pic2shop and pic2shop PRO read EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes (the ones found on virtually all retail packages and books).
WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE HOSTING SERVICE NOR THE WEB APPLICATION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DEVELOPING THE WEB APPLICATION AND HOSTING IT ON YOUR OWN SERVER.
There are three configuration settings:
1. Home Page URL: the url of the web page displayed when the app launches (optional).
2. Barcode Lookup URL: the url of the web page fetched when a barcode is scanned or typed. The url must contain the string "EAN" or "UPC", which will be replaced by the actual barcode digits. That is how the barcode information is transmitted to your web app, and how the initial response is displayed to the user.
3. Send GPS coordinates: add a "&gps=latitude,longitude" to the lookup URL (where latitude and longitude are replaced by actual coordinates, if the user allowed).
Please note that you can include as many parameters as you like in either URL, they will be passed as is to your server. For example, you could give to each user a URL with a different "&userid=NNN" parameter to automatically identify them with the web application.
A quick and reliable to configure pic2shop PRO is to send a link to each user (by email or on a web page). When they click the link after they have installed pic2shop PRO, the app will launch and the three parameters will be set automatically. The link has the form:
where any special character in lookupURL and homeURL is replaced by its % encoding. For example, to make pic2shop PRO lookup the UPC database:
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
· Support image upload from embedded browser
· Online database demo with PHP source code
What's New in 3.3:
· iPhone 5 full-screen support
· The configuration button can be hidden to prevent accidental changes
· Automatically re-configure the app with a "p2spro://configure" link from within the in-app
· All EAN8 barcodes now validate correctly when entered manually
· The barcode scanner is our latest and greatest
What's New in 3.1:
· Better accuracy for EAN-8 and UPC-E.
· Scans blurry UPCs and EANs upside-down.
· Fixes bug with Code 128.
· Removes flashing screen when called from other app.
What's New in 3.0:
· support for ITF, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar and QR in addition to EAN13/8 and UPCA/E
· can be called from other app or web site as external scanner
· scanner can be started by buttons inside embedded web browser for added flexibility
What's New in 2.0:
· Improved barcode scanner
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
ShopSavvy (iPhone/iPad) ShopSavvy (iPhone/iPad) - ShopSavvy is the latest and greatest in barcode scanning mobile technologies. Use the camera to take a picture of any barcode and ShopSavvy will provide you with a list of online and local prices. Compare prices to shop or use competitors' prices to reduce your costs
RedLaser Shop smarter. RedLaser searches for low online and local (NEW) prices from hundreds of thousands of retailers. Now features TheFind Product Search as well as Google Product Search in US, UK!
ScanLife (iPhone/iPad) Just scan a 2D barcode with your camera phone and connect in seconds. No sending, typing, or searching
Google Shopper Google Shopper helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With a single click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends
Unboxed Unboxed brings magically fast QR (Quick Response) code reading right to your iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPhone 4.
Currently supported QR codes include: URLs, YouTube videos, SMS messaging, phone numbers, email addresses and text.
Scanning a supported code will give you the option to open a web site, view the YouTube video, send a text message, call a phone number and send an email
HP CODESCAN HP CODESCAN turns your iPhone into an all-in-one barcode reader - one of the only apps that can scan QR Codes and UPC Codes found on products. Scan regular UPC/EAN barcodes from most products, like Computers, Printers, Ink, DVDs, books, and food to see reviews, accessories and nutritional information (US only)
iCollect Video Games iCollect Video Games Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate video game players application: iCollect Video Games.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every video game you own
Other Software by developer «Vision Smarts»:
Pic2shop (Windows Phone) Pic2shop Quickly scan the barcode of a product with your mobile phone’s camera and compare the prices at thousands of online and local retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc
pic2shop pic2shop - DON’T PAY MONEY… TO SAVE MONEY! Pic2Shop is the top free real-time barcode scanner on iTunes. Quickly scan the barcode of a product with your iPhone’s camera and compare the prices at thousands of online AND LOCAL retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc., are just one tap away!
HOW IT WORKS: