TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage websites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
TIPS ON SCANNING
· Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
· Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
· For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
· Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
· Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
· SureScan mode for very sharp scans
· Document naming and storage inside the app
· Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
· "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
· Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
· Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or Evernote app - to send to clouds
· AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
· Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
· Compact attachments with adjustable size
· Small memory footprint
What's New in This Release:
· Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap "Pen" to activate).
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Printing bug is fixed.
· Can select more scan sizes as a default now.
· UI improvements.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Document search by title: type the first letter(s) of any word in the title to find a doc.
· Improved edge detection: document can now be partially outside of the viewfinder area - for example, scan one page of an open book.
· Document navigation buttons.
· Several smaller improvements.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintDirect allows you to set up your printer to print from your iPhone or iPod touch. The app can print directly to most WiFi printers without additional software required. You can also print to all printers connected to your Mac or PC
ABBYY LinkGrabber ABBYY LinkGrabber - With ABBYY LinkGrabber, you can open printed Web addresses on your iPhone.
With LinkGrabber you will no longer need to enter Web addresses by hand. All you need to do is take a photo of a printed Web address and select an action-open it in your iPhone browser, save it, or forward it by e-mail or SMS
Pages Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document
Office To PDF Office To PDF - Office To PDF allows you to convert your existing MS Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to PDF right on your iOS device. After conversion, files can be viewed, printed, emailed, sent to any other app that accepts PDFs, or sent to DropBox.
Note: This app requires an Internet connection since the file conversion happens on a secure server
NeoOffice Mobile The NeoOffice Mobile application provides a secure way for users to access their NeoOffice Mobile account securely from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
HP ePrint service HP ePrint service - Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go.
Easily print in two ways:
• Search for, locate, and print to HP print service partners, publicly available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK)
Print Print - This app is an easy to use printing solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to print photos, contacts, phone numbers and web pages from your iOS device.
The software can print directly to most WiFi printers, and to all printers connected to your Mac or PC. If a WiFi connection is not available, you can print remotely via 3G/4G