TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera.
TurboScan's handy "Email to myself" feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage websites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your iPhone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
TIPS ON SCANNING
· Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
· Note that if your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
· For best edge detection, place your documents on a darker background.
NOTE: Not designed to work with iPod 4 / iPad 2 camera.
· Automatic document edge detection/perspective correction
· Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds per page)
· SureScan mode for very sharp scans
· Document naming and storage inside the app
· Multipage editing: reorder, delete and add pages
· "Email to myself" feature for quick emails
· Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
· Open PDFs in other apps like the free Dropbox or Evernote app - to send to clouds
· AirPrint: requires 3GS or iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2
· Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
· Compact attachments with adjustable size
· Small memory footprint
What's New in This Release:
· Option to put multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page. (Tap "Pen" to activate).
What's New in 2.5.7:
· Printing bug is fixed.
· Can select more scan sizes as a default now.
· UI improvements.
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Document search by title: type the first letter(s) of any word in the title to find a doc.
· Improved edge detection: document can now be partially outside of the viewfinder area - for example, scan one page of an open book.
· Document navigation buttons.
· Several smaller improvements.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Adobe Connect Mobile Attend Adobe Connect meetings using your iPhone or iPod touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, and enjoy immediate access to meetings anytime, anywhere. Watch and listen to live presentations including real-time presenter webcam video and screen sharing demonstrations
WritePad German Edition WritePad German Edition is a text editor which incorporates advanced handwriting recognition software for text entry. WritePad recognizes cursive, print, and mixed handwriting styles. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger* on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style
HP eSupplies HP eSupplies - Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand.
Choose your HP Printer(s) - either through the printer type or directly by using the product search.
A tip on the printer name shows the relevant supplies.
You can see the prices of the HP Store, and with another click add the supply to your shopping basket and order it at HP
PDF Expert PDF Expert is a professional PDF viewer for iPhone and iPod Touch. Saving PDF email attachments, full text search, support for password protected documents, navigation through embedded PDF bookmarks, handling large PDF files are the most essential functions to mention.
With PDF Expert you can:
SAVE EMAIL ATTACHMENTS. INCLUDING PASSWORD PROTECTED ONES
PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintDirect allows you to set up your printer to print from your iPhone or iPod touch. The app can print directly to most WiFi printers without additional software required. You can also print to all printers connected to your Mac or PC
CamCard Free for iPhone CamCard Free for iPhone - CamCard is a professional business card reader. Take a picture of a card with the phone's camera and contact information will be saved in Card Holder or Address Book automatically. You can easily manage all cards in Card Holder by searching, sorting, editing, etc
ABBYY LinkGrabber ABBYY LinkGrabber - With ABBYY LinkGrabber, you can open printed Web addresses on your iPhone.
With LinkGrabber you will no longer need to enter Web addresses by hand. All you need to do is take a photo of a printed Web address and select an action-open it in your iPhone browser, save it, or forward it by e-mail or SMS
Print Sharing Print Sharing - The easiest way to print on iOS.
With support for Apple's AirPrint and our own advanced Avatron Print technology.
With Print Sharing, you can print to your printer wirelessly, without installing any special software on a computer. If you have an AirPrint-compatible wireless printer, Print Sharing can print to that. If you have a Mac (10.5
GoodReader 4 Powerful document reader that supports a wide variety of file formats, including PDF and TXT, Microsoft Office and iWork files, HTML pages and images