Diet & Exercise Assistant (iPhone) - For over 10 years Diet & Exercise Assistant has been the leading diet and fitness software for mobile phones. Now you can have a personal dietitian for a fraction of the cost. Learn what to eat and how much to eat as you track your nutrition and exercise. You can't lose weight by just talking about it, get Diet & Exercise Assistant today. Basic Features:
· Begin by inputting your personal information and weight loss goals.
· Select a diet plan or customize your own plan to match your doctor's advice.
· Customizable to match any of the popular diet programs today.
Automatic Nutrient Calculations:
· By analyzing your personal information, your daily food budget and nutrient targets are automatically calculated for you.
· For more accurate calorie calculations you can specify your activity level while at work.
· You can override the automatic calculations and enter your own food budget and nutrient targets.
· Use the Logbook everyday to input the foods you eat and the exercises you perform.
· The logbook will automatically total your calorie intake, exercise output, and compare the totals to your goals.
· Use the Daily Journal to take notes during the day to help you understand the situations where you want to over eat.
· If you have a blood pressure device you and input, track and graph your blood pressure.
· Learn how to take body measurements and track your new body as your diet plan starts working.
· If you input body measurements your percent body fat is automatically calculated for you.
Large & Configurable Databases:
· Select food items from a large database containing more than 20,000 food items.
· Included in the databases are food items from hundreds of popular restaurants.
· Select from over 200 exercises and over 100 sports.
· Instantaneously search the food and exercise databases to find the items you are looking for.
· The databases are completely configurable. Add, edit, or delete any food or exercise item you wish.
· Create your own favorites folder and put all the foods you typically eat in your own group and categories.
Meal & Food List:
· As you eat insert, edit, or delete food items from the meal list.
· Copy and paste a single food item or complete meal from one day to another.
· Easily create your own recipes from a list of food items and add them to the database.
Exercise & Sports List:
· After you exercise insert, edit, or delete exercise items from the exercise list.
· Copy and paste one or more exercise items from one day to another.
· Input the minutes you spend exercising and the calories you burned while exercising is automatically calculated for you.
· Use the graphical Daily Weight Chart to compare your current and target weight to what is considered normal, overweight, or obese.
· Use the graphical Historical Weight Chart to plot your weight over a period of time.
· Use the Nutrient Summary Tables to summarize all days and to compare how well you did in relation to your daily food budget.
· Use the new bar graphs to visually show your data over a period of one week or one month. Change the date to view any month you wish.
· On all charts and graphs a green color or icon will represent a day where you stayed on track, a red icon or color will represent a day were you missed your goals.
· Calorie and Other Nutrient Graphs
· Calories per Meal Graphs (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
· Exercise Graph
· Blood Pressure Graph
· Body Measurement Graph
· Body Fat Graph
Units of Measure:
· English (lbs - inches) and Metric (kg - centimeters) units
· Pinch, teaspoon, tablespoon, cup, pint, quart, fluid ounces, liters, ounce, pound, grams, etc.
· Track calories, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, total fat, and saturated fat.
What's New in This Release:
· Amazing performance improvements when using the charts and graphs. All graphs display, update, and scroll instantaneously.
· Improved usability when navigating the screens.
· Supports logging food items in different time zones when you travel without the loss of data.
· Quality is outstanding all reported bugs are fixed their are no open issues remaining.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch)
LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker for iPhone/iPad LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker for iPhone/iPad 3.0. - can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items. Tracking works
Ease into 10K Ease into 10K - From the creator of the popular C25K app (Couch to 5K), this app helps you train for the 10K distance. If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K since it is designed for beginners. Ease into 10K app is for somebody who has done some running and wants to increase their distance to 10K
StretchPro StretchPro - Take a break and stretch! Don't sit in your office all day, let StretchPro remind you to get up and stretch. This elegantly-designed application provides video guided stretches to avoid the strain of sitting in an office chair all day
RunKeeper RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
Foster's Fitness Get some of the best fitness advice from a world class athlete and learn how to train like a professional!
Bootcamp Bootcamp - Looking to boost your strength? Improve muscle tone? Or maybe need help shedding unwanted Holiday pounds? Meet Bootcamp, your new personal trainer.
Bootcamp enables you to build your own circuit training workouts. Then it makes it easier to do them by letting you know when to switch from one exercise to the next
Absolute Fitness Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress
Bridge to 10K Bridge to 10K - Specifically designed for C25K app (Couch to 5K) graduates. Pick up where C25K app leaves off and get to the 10K distance in just 6 weeks.
Please note: If you've never run before, please consider starting with the C25K app since it is designed for beginners
Virtual Active Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure
Other Software by developer «Keyoe, Inc.»:
Diet & Exercise Assistant for Windows Mobile Product Overview:
Personal Information - Input your personal information (height, weight, age, gender), and the software automatically calculates the calories you burn during the day. Diet & Exercise Assistant will graph your current weight on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
Diet & Exercise Assistant Bundle Product Overview:
Bundle - Includes the mobile device product and desktop products for a special price.
Personal Information - Input your personal information (height, weight, age, gender), and the software automatically calculates the calories you burn during the day