GoodReader for iPhone Congratulations! You've found the one and only Good Reader application for iPhone and iPod Touch! If you need to read huge PDF, or TXT files, you've come to the right place. Faithful users of GoodReader have reported flawless performance with files over 1 gig in size; but that's only one of the many features that makes GoodReader the best app of its kind.
Within moments of downloading GoodReader, you'll be transferring files directly from your computer over a Wi-Fi connection, from the Internet or from email attachments. It also easily integrates with MobileMe iDisk, box.net, MyDisk.se and other popular WebDAV servers, and also with non-WebDAV services like Google Docs and Dropbox.
With the PDF Reflow feature, reading your documents is a pleasure because it extracts pure text from PDF files and automatically wraps words. This amazing feature fits all of the text to your screen perfectly. That means you never have to scroll left and right to read the text. For a better idea of how on-the-fly reflow works, sneak a peek at the Reflow screenshot down below.
With no bars or buttons blocking the text, you have true full screen reading. The PDF hyperlink feature allows you to quickly jump back and forth within the document. Tapping a link will whisk you across a huge PDF book in an instant, and the "Go Back" button takes you back to the page you came from. If you already know what you're looking for, the Text Search feature helps you find your way to the exact info you want in any PDF or TXT file. You can even use the 50x zoom, which gives you a better view, without distorting the image. That makes it perfect for viewing PDF maps or drawings.
GoodReader supports massive PDF and TXT files, but it can also handle all of the most popular file types. Have a look for yourself:
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt, .xls and more
• HTML and Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• It even does audio and video!
With GoodReader on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you can read virtually anything, anywhere. Books, movies, maps, pictures; GoodReader puts it all in a single app, right in your pocket. From the very first time you use it, GoodReader is sure to be the most used app you will ever buy.
What's New in This Release:
· Freehand Drawing (PDF Annotations): adjustable auto-advance zone scrolls one screen to the right as soon as you reach the edge of the screen when writing. Works in landscape orientation only.
What's New in 3.13.1:
· new freehand drawing engine (PDF Annotations) produces smoother handwriting
· swiping a PDF page to the right and to the left with three fingers can now be used as "Go Back" and "Go Forward" gestures within a single file. Now you don't have to turn the menu on to use the "Go Back" button.
· TXT editor now starts editing close to a viewing position
· Bonjour server records can now be quickly moved to the permanent "Connect to Server" location with a special button. This will allow to use advanced connection options, like changing the default server path and default login name.
What's New in 3.12.1:
· AFP connections + AFP Auto Sync. Use AFP protocol to connect to shared folders on a Mac, to Apple Time Capsule, and to other AFP-enabled NAS drives.
· "Local Servers (via WiFi)" section now uses Bonjour to find local AFP, SFTP, FTP and HTTP servers, in addition to WebDAV servers
· "Sync" button now also appears on the root screen of the app and under every Actions menu in the file browsing mode. Now you don't have to go all the way back to Web Downloads just to make a sync.
· "Publish" button found under the Actions menu can now be used to publish one or several iCloud files at once
· by popular demand, we're enabling syncing a single local file/folder to several remote ones. Such unpredictable practice is strongly discouraged, so you must explicitly enable it in settings.
· iOS 3.x is no longer supported.
· "New TXT" button now asks for a file name before creating a file
· tapping and holding on a file now instantly enters the file management mode and selects this file
· tapping and holding on a found file in Find Files window now opens this file's parent folder, as opposed to opening the file itself after a simple quick tap
· the option to ignore system files and folders with names starting with a dot, both for local files and remote servers, is now available in settings
What's New in 3.11.1:
· Unrar for RAR archives, including multi-volume archives
· public key authentication for SFTP connections
· "Downloads" folder can now be disabled in settings
· by popular demand, we're re-enabling the "Textured background" switch in app settings for PDF files
· closing an active file tab now actually closes the file
· fixed the issue with unzipping certain kinds of very large ZIP archives
What's New in 3.10.3:
· iOS 5 compatibility fix
· iCloud support (iOS 5 or later)
· Data Protection can now be enabled for all files, even if there is no app or file password being used (this option needs to be explicitly enabled in settings)
· AirPlay is also enabled for audio files now (iOS 4.3 or later)
· PDF Annotations deletion confirmation dialog can now be disabled in settings
· Web browser password now also locks the "Enter URL" feature
What's New in 3.10.3:
· fixed the issue with occasional crashes when annotating a PDF file inside the iCloud folder
· the behaviour of the Downloads folder has been changed, thanks to the new Apple's data storage feature appearing in iOS 5.0.1. As of iOS 5.0.1, the Downloads folder will not be purged by the system in low disk space situations, and it will not be backed up to iTunes or iCloud (please note that if you're using iOS version prior to 5.0.1, this folder may be backed up, eating up your backup disk space).
What's New in 3.8.1:
· File Tabs - switch between recently viewed files without going back to the file list view. You can turn file tabs off in app settings, if you think that they occupy too much precious screen space.
· "Delete local files" option for "download-only" sync gets rid of outdated files that are gone from a server
· "Free 5GB SugarSync Account" button in the SugarSync connection parameters window lets you create a free new account in case if you haven't got one
· PDF's Freehand drawing mode now lets you change color, thickness and opacity while drawing (in landscape mode only)
· redesigned PDF Page Slider (now it also includes Page Up and Down buttons)
· PDF password for a file is now memorized for as long as you keep a file on the file tab panel and don't leave the app.
· files can now be starred and unstarred in the Find Files window
What's New in 3.7.1:
· fully redesigned popup menus for PDF Annotations - many actions can now be performed with less taps
· "Unflattening" of flattened PDF files. This option is disabled by default, you have to explicitly enable it in settings. If you enable it, all PDF files that you flatten can later be unflattened by your recipients, so all flattened annotations would become editable again. Unflattening can only be done in GoodReader app, and it only applies to files previously flattened by another copy of GoodReader with unflattening option explicitly enabled on a device that was used for flattening. Any intermediate editing of a flattened file makes flattening final and further unflattening impossible.
· better handling of audio remote controls (play/pause button on a headset and soft buttons on multitasking bar, iOS 4.0 or later)
What's New in 3.3.1:
Synchronization with remote servers:
· sync with iDisk, Dropbox, SugarSync and any WebDAV or FTP server
· entire folders as well as individual files can be synced separately
· you can set up many different files/folders to be synced with different servers. Later you can either sync them individually, or sync them all at once by pressing just one button.
Various sync parameters can be adjusted:
· file/folder deletion can be prohibited separately for local and remote files
· a choice of options is available for sync conflicts - "Ask what to do", "Leave unresolved", "Local files have priority", "Remote files have priority", "Create duplicates"
· SugarSync support
· web browser can now be locked with a password
· entire folders can now be downloaded from remote servers, no need to download files one-by-one now
· several files and folders can now be downloaded from remote servers at once - select what you need to download and press the "Download" button
· files and folders downloaded from remote servers can now be saved to any folder, not only to "My Documents"
· files and folders can now be uploaded to servers with Overwrite option, no need to delete old ones before uploading
· downloading of files is now continued on the background for several minutes
· file lists can now be sorted by name, size and date, both ascending and descending orders are available
· PDF files: faster text search in large files - for some files it's now twice as fast as it used to be
· PDF Annotations: squares, circles and polygons can now be converted into "cloudy" shapes and back
· PDF Crop Margins feature now offers the "Crop to current view" button: zoom in and pan to whatever you'd like to see on the screen after the cropping, and this button will crop out the rest, making the cropped page's aspect ratio match the screen's one
· PDF: "Fit to width" preference can now be set separately for portrait and landscape modes
· other minor improvements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
ABBYY ISBN Reader ABBYY ISBN Reader - Found an interesting book? Buy it with ABBYY ISBN Reader! Just snap a book’s ISBN with your iPhone or iPad, get book details, and buy it on amazon.com in a few clicks. Don’t waste your time searching the Internet, taking the risk of mistyping, loosing or forgetting it
SureSupply Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand
PDF Merger PDF Merger is a useful tool for anyone looking for a more convenient method of organizing, archiving and batch printing of PDF documents. It allows you to combine multiple PDF files into a single one.
Its user friendly interface allows you to merge PDF documents in a minute
Trimensional Trimensional - The world's first 3D scanner for iPhone is here. Instantly capture 3D models of yourself, friends, and family, and share the amazing results with the world.
Trimensional uses both the screen and the front-facing camera on your iOS device, detecting patterns of light reflected off your face to build a true 3D model
Type on PDF Pro Type on PDF Pro allows you to take your business paperless using smart PDF forms with calculations and cloud based database integration
Printer Pro for iPhone Printer Pro for iPhone is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: To test whether Printer Pro will work with your printer, download Printer Pro Lite for free
Documents To Go (iPhone/iPad) Documents To Go is an all-in-one application with support for Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, PDF, Apple iWork and other files.
Microsoft Word Editing
View, edit and create Microsoft Word documents on the go and experience the freedom of being able to review and update any of the Word documents you rely upon; anytime, anywhere
Other Software by developer «Good.iWare»:
GoodReader 4 Powerful document reader that supports a wide variety of file formats, including PDF and TXT, Microsoft Office and iWork files, HTML pages and images
GoodReader for iPad GoodReader for iPad - Congratulations! You've found the one and only Good Reader application for iPad! If you need to read huge PDF, or TXT files, you've come to the right place.
Within moments of downloading GoodReader, you'll be transferring files directly from your computer over a Wi-Fi connection, from the Internet or from email attachments