MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet.
By far the most feature-rich and comprehensive diet application, MyPersonalDiet gives you the tools to reach your weight goal by providing simple yet sophisticated means of tracking your diet and meals, monitor your health and get a clear assessment of your efforts and results.
· Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
· The Today view shows how many calories you can consume for the remaining of the day while staying within your diet goals, and makes it easy to enter new meals, workouts or health data.
· The Journal shows multiple daily charts for any given day, such as energy consumption, weight, nutrients, and lets you review all the data you enter on that day.
· The Calendar provides snapshots of your weight and data entry for a month, making it easy to track your weight, and to find days you entered data.
· See various charts about your meals, workouts and health data, over any period of time: calories, calories (net), meal schedule, points, body weight, body fat, Carbs-Prot-Fat %, nutrients (e.g. carbs, protein, sodium, calcium, etc), blood pressure, blood markers (cholesterol, glucose, etc), workout duration, workout distance, avg heart rate, body measurements.
· Set realistic goals, choose your diet plan (low carbs, high protein, low fat, etc.), set lower and upper limits on any nutrients you want to track (e.g. maximum of 300g of carbs per day), even enter your target meal schedule and see how well you are following it.
· The food database is based on the latest US Dept of Agriculture food database, and we added hundreds of popular food restaurants (with more to come), for a total of almost 10,000 food items.
· Track your workouts. Select one of the pre-defined activities or create your own, then enter the duration and MyPersonalDiet calculates the energy your burnt.
· Enter health data: weight, body fat, heart rate (resting), mood, blood pressure, activity level, blood markers, body measurements, custom fields and a note.
· Set a passcode to protect your data so that only you can open the application.
· Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Weightbot Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use
Easy Weight Loss Tips Easy Weight Loss Tips - Discover how to lose weight with these easy weight loss and diet tips!
This cool application contains the best diet tips, referenced from the top experts in diet, exercise, beauty, health, food & nutrition.
Ready to shed some pounds? Let's go!
Simply SHAKE or TAP your iPhone or iPod to move to the next tip
DailyBurn Tracker DailyBurn Tracker - This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free application that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web
BodyShot BodyShot - Get your groove back! Track and compare your Before & After photos and measurements over time with BodyShot!
Whatever your weight management motivation - weight loss or weight tracking, let BodyShot help you attain your goals
MyFood MyFood - MyFood provides complete nutrition data for hundreds of foods and also includes common servings sizes for each food. MyFood is completely free to use and comes with additional features which can be purchased within the application
Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items
NutritionTips NutritionTips contains a rich collection of 500+ interesting and useful nutrition tips and nutritional health facts -- concisely written for quick and easy review. This is a free application, so be sure to check it out!
NutritionTips is referenced from the trusted and highly regarded Nutrition.gov, USDA
VidaOne Lifestyle Lite VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app
MySportTraining (iPhone) MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life