RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost. Now, you can also enter your activities manually, including your treadmill runs too!
The intuitive and easy-to-use interface of the application makes it easy to track how far you went, how long it took, what your pace/speed was, how many calories you burned, and the path you traveled on a map.
Once your activity is completed, the data is synced to the RunKeeper website (runkeeper.com) where you can view a history of all of your activities, and cumulative totals of all of your vital stats. You can also share your progress with friends by posting your activities to Facebook and Twitter, and creating a profile page that allows people to view all of your public activities.
· Activity Tracking - No need for an expensive, standalone fitness tracking device when you can use your iPhone 3G or 3GS to do the same thing. Now you can track how far you went, how long it took you, and the route you traveled right from your iPhone
· Personal Dashboard - Store all historical activities on runkeeper.com, where you can keep track of totals and monitor your progress
· Maps integration - See the exact path you traveled on a map, both on the device and on our website
· Activity Sharing - Share your activities with friends via email, or by posting them to your favorite social sites, including Facebook and Twitter
· Music - You can listen to the iPod during your activity, and even change tracks without leaving the RunKeeper application
· iPod Integration - Choose one of your iPod playlists to start automatically the moment you begin your activity
· Audio Cues - Get time or distance-based updates through your headphones during your activity
· Interval Workouts - Create a workout built from intervals of time and/or distance, and let the audio cues coach you every step of the way
· Target Pace - Enter a target pace at the start of your activity and get coached on whether you are ahead/behind that pace through your headphones
· Geo-tagged Photos - Take photos without having to stop your activity. Photos are geo-tagged so when you view them on RunKeeper.com, they appear on the map right where you took them
· Splits - You can see your split times in the app as you do your activities
· Manual Activity Input - You can enter activities manually, including runs done on a treadmill or without your iPhone
· No Advertisements
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash for 3G devices.
· Fixed getting workouts and classes onto device from server for activities associated with a workout or class session.
· Fixed premature push of activity when started right after sync starts.
· Fixed (rare) deadlock
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Fun Finder Sports&Recs is an easy-to use, quick, and convenient way to find a sports and recreational activity near you
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
DailyBurn DailyBurn - This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free application that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web
SportyPal Bike (iPhone) With SportyPal Bike you can explore the new biking experience and easily manage your cycling trips with the Analog speedometer with board computer.
Designed and optimized to meet the requirements of all cyclists, SportyPal Bike unique feature is the new analog speedometer equipped with board computer where you can see all the information and statistics
Nike BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way. First you choose your sport, then your type of training-such as intervals-then set the amount of time you have and the playlist you want to listen to
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
Other Software by developer «FitnessKeeper»:
RunKeeper RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost