Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) - McGraw-Hill Nurse's Drug Handbook provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs - along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug
Family Doctor Family Doctor is a quick-reference health guide to your symptoms and how to deal with them - based on the well-known and time-tested medical tips of Home Medical Adviser.
Try the simple “yes&no” Q&A charts that will take you through your symptoms and will give you approved guidelines about what to do for your headaches or for your baby tummy ache
Medicinal Herbs Medicinal Herbs - Aloe Vera, Gingko, Ginseng, Echinacea, Noni, Soy, Yohimbe...
Medicinal plants, herbal remedies & natural supplements have always been a healthy source of life.
This application gives you the info of many traditional herbs & botanicals used in complementary & alternative medicine (CAM)
Medical Symptoms Medical Symptoms - A symptom is a departure from normal function or feeling which is noticed by a patient, indicating the presence of disease or abnormality.
Symptoms may be chronic, relapsing or remitting. They also may progressively worsen or progressively become better.
This is a great application that discusses the most important health symptoms
VisualDx VISUALDX MOBILE For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patient’s diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling present
Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 5th Edition (iPhone/iPad) Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook delivers what nurses from around the world said they wanted most in such a publication: ease of use and a strong emphasis on patient safety. As convenient as it is thorough, the handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go
CPR Europe CPR Europe - CPR – Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
CPR by PHILS will help you training basic skills that can help you save lives!
Your iPhone will be your victim but also your instructor
Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2012 (iPhone/iPad) Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2012 (iPhone/iPad) - Specifically geared towards patient-care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of 1,000 commonly used medications
Women's Health Women's Health - Women and men have many of the same health problems, but they can affect women differently. For example, women may have different symptoms of heart disease. Some diseases or conditions are more common in women, such as osteoarthritis, obesity and depression. And some conditions, such as menopause and pregnancy, are unique to women
E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation -
E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
This invaluable resource will teach you the basics of interpreting ECG rhythms and will prepare you for taking the next step toward fluency
First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 (FirstAid-S3) First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 (FirstAid-S3) is the most useful and up-to-date preparation resource designed for residents and international medical graduates for the USMLE exams.
Written by residents who passed the boards and reviewed by top faculty, First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 delivers the content and practical advice you need to pass the USMLE Step 3
Blackwell's Medicine Blackwell''s Medicine
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Blackwell Publishing LtdBlackwell
This resource is designed for students who are learning medicine and uniquely tailored for their needs
Medicine Recall (Med-Recall) Designed primarily for third- and fourth-year medical students in clerkships, Medicine Recall covers the core specialty areas within internal medicine: cardiology, pulmonology, nep