Photo Transfer App - This app allows you to easily transfer multiple photos between your iOS devices and PC. Pictures are transferred directly from device to device using your local WiFi network. They are not stored in an external server and they never leave your local WiFi network.
· Easily download multiple photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer (Windows and Mac)
· Upload photos and videos from your computer to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
· Exchange photos and videos between multiple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch devices
· Select up to 200 photos to transfer at one time
· Transfer full resolution videos from iPhone to iPad
· Preserves photo metadata in all transfer directions
· Transfer photos in full resolution, photos are not reduced in quality
· Transfer photos between devices over WiFi and Bluetooth
· Transfer photos in RAW formats from iPad to computer
· Works with computers running Windows, Mac and Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Full Device Backup
· Bug fixes and minor improvements
· Photo Transfer App is now localized to Spanish
What's New in 4.2:
· New plugins: Upload and download photos from Google Drive, Dropbox and Flickr. Available as in-app purchase
· Photos sorted by date when selecting photos in device
· Choose to transfer in full or medium resolution between devices
What's New in 4.01:
· Fixed issue that prevented some video transfers to complete
· Faster backup process using desktop application
What's New in 3.4.1:
· Added iOS6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
· Minor bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 3.3:
· Improved User Interface for new iPad
· Adds the ability to transfer photos directly to compatible apps via Photo App Link
· Other small fixes and improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Dailymotion for iPhone/iPad Dailymotion for iPhone/iPad - Dailymotion is the official iOS client for the popular video sharing website with the same name.
The app allows you to search Dailymotion's huge database of more than 30 million videos and stream them right to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
MobileLink MobileLink allows you to wirelessly access photos and videos from Samsung Smart Camera on your iPhone
Vilynx for iPhone/iPad Vilynx for iPhone/iPad - Vilynx allows you to easily manage your videos using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. With it, you can upload videos from your library or recorded within the app to your cloud storage service of choice, including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and YouTube
Any Music Downloader Any Music Downloader allow you search, play and download any music you want at many legal music sites using multi-threading and resuming download capability!
PhotoSync PhotoSync will transform your photo handling forever. It is the first application that makes wireless transfer of your photos/videos from/to your Computer and other devices a breeze. You will never want to use a cable again!
Note: For best transfer experience and performance, it is recommended to install the free PhotoSync Companion Software for Mac and Windows computers
Discovr Music Discovr Music - With more than 15 million songs and 3 million artists in the world of music how do you find the music you like? Discovr Music makes it easy to find and explore new music. Enter an artist you like and you'll discover artists you love
Air-Gallery Lite Air-Gallery Lite - You took some great vacation photos with your iPhone. While you were away, you emailed a few to family and friends to show them some of the sites that you were enjoying. Now that you are back home though, you want to put those pictures and a few of the videos that you recorded, onto your computer