Pocket Informant Pro (iPhone/iPad) - Pocket Informant is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for the iPad. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution.
· Today, Month, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task, and Search views
· Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
· Easily jump to any date in any calendar view
· Timebars to show your free/busy time at a glance or show mini-text on the month cells instead
· Icons for Events and Tasks
· Event Location Mapping
· Calendar Filtering: Filter tasks and events by one or more calendars
· Templates for Events and Tasks
· Support for sub-tasks
· Tags and Tag Filtering
· TextExpander support in most text fields
· Expanded detail view to see events and tasks on any day
· Tasks integrated with the Calendar Views
· Task Grouping and QuickSearch/Insert
· Full Search of Contacts, Tasks, and Calendar items
· Send Appointment Meeting Requests
· Getting-Things-Done (GTD) management or Franklin Covey ABC/1-99 Prioritization of tasks
· Pre-made filters to quickly find active, due, undated, overdue, and completed tasks
· Today View to show your current appointments, tasks, meeting attendees and alarms
· Starring (flagging) tasks
· Highly customizable views
What's New in This Release:
· NEW: Full support for Evernote Reminders! Put your Evernote Reminders where they belong - on your calendar!
· NEW: You can now "pin" any note to a specific date so they appear on your calendar
· NEW: Support for Evernote "linked notebooks"
· NEW: Weather forecast now includes weather alert information (requires the weather in-app purchase)
· NEW: Free trial of our weather in-app purchase. Find out why thousands of others are already enjoying this new feature!
· There are a TON of improvements to our Rich Text Editor: it is now much more responsive, we have new formatting options, resolved issues with lists, added support for Evernote tables and much more!
· Resolved issue on iPad when using the iOS Editor for events
· Resolved issue when opening an "old" database format from an email
· Several interface, stability and performance improvements throughout the app
What's New in 3.01:
· Added support for Evernote Todos and stacks and you can now remove the Evernote default notebook from sync (by setting another notebook as default within PI first)
· Use two finger pinch to expand all/collapse all notebook stacks
· Improved Emailing of Notes including support for iOS 5
· Improved Rich Text Editor
· Added a C/F override for Weather as well as a few other Weather improvements
· Added shortcut - tap/hold on the Navigation Button (3 bar button) to bring up the Calendar Filter
· Removed the Weather Underground integrated web page and added our own Weather Detail Page
· Added options for PIO Sync to sync rich text notes as plain text for Outlook/Android users
· Improved Natural Language Text behavior
· Added ability to delete checklist items in the editor by deleting the text
· Added Last Modified sort for Notes View
· Notes now show the last modified date instead of created date
· Improved our ICS export and import for multiple events and tasks
· Improvements in the Time Zone Picker
· Now allow for Google All Day alarms that are relative
· Added support for x-callback-url: informant://x-callback-url/createEvent?NLP=SomeTitle...
· Performance Improvements, behavior improvements and bug fixes from support and forum
What's New in 2.62:
· This release includes minor improvements and fixes to recurring events, time zone changes, iOS event handling, sync, and a few UI improvements.
What's New in 2.52:
· Future iOS support - we've tested and improved compatibility for the next iOS release
· iPhone Only: Use two fingers to rotate in a circle anywhere on screen to start a sync
· New Help/Feedback tab to give feedback, ask for support, share, or gift
· Date/Time Picker usability improvements
· iPhone Theme Added: Burnt Orange as a tribute to the start of the college football season
· Improvements to the calendar view and event viewer when using timezones
· Password entry now supports backspace and is more reliable
· Week View now supports Column View at all times
· New Option: Default Tags for events and tasks
· New Option: Location Alert Radius
· Our new month picker is now used in the Recurrence End Date View
· iOS Calendar performance and reliability improvements
· Improvements to the GTD-mode next action
· List View performance improvements
· Tasks View performance improvements
· Fixed an issue where calendar view would jump back one month after a significant time change
· More iOS 4 reliability improvements
· No Tag filter improvements
· Adding contacts or attendees now allows you to select multiple contacts
· Dropbox backup/restore improvements
· Improvements to Pocket Informant Online sync, especially with Smart Groups
· Ability to reset the Pocket Informant Online account
· Improvements to Google OAuth error handling and transparency field
· Improvements to WDS sync with exceptions and priority
· Automatic database repair after a crash in some specific cases
· Many internal location improvements
· Reliability improvements and optimizations to the internal database engine
· Added Chinese (Taiwan) localization
· Many other bug fixes, optimizations, or small usability enhancements throughout
What's New in 2.51:
· iPad: You can now double tap on Calendar tab to go to Today
· Double tap in the Day View on a time slot to create an event
· Added new setting on iPhone to use Column Week View in Landscape
· Implemented many compatibility fixes for iOS 4
· Removed Dropbox Backup/Restore on iOS 4 due to incompatibility
· Contacts View now sorts accented names properly
· When selecting a new parent for a child task, the parent's folder/project gets associated with the child
· Zero Duration task templates now overwrite the default task date selected
· Marking the last task with an active location as complete or deleted now turns off cell tower location requests
· Improved some aspects of iOS Calendar handling when importing settings between devices
· Improved and fixed several issues with Smart Groups
· Improvements for syncing Google Task/Toodledo subtasks
· Improvements for specific Google Calendar Shared calendar event handling
· Reliability and improvements for Pocket Informant Online sync, especially with smart groups
· Reliability improvements in Tasks & Notes View groupings
· Reliability improvements for Pocket Informant Online Migration
· Reliability improvements for upgrade from 2.0x and earlier
· Editing tags within Notes/Tasks groups now lets you edit icon and color
· Improvements to the Backup/Restore manager (including Dropbox backup/restore)
· Minor visual improvements/changes
· Localization Updates
· Latest TextExpander updates
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Alarm Clock Picture Frame Alarm Clock Picture Frame turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a full featured Alarm Clock with industry leading features including; Talking Time, Weather Forecast, Wake to Music or Alert, Drift asleep to Music, Facebook Stats, Shake to Snooze, Integrated Flashlight, Beautiful Themed Skins, and Picture Frame using any image form your camera roll. All in one amazing app
Sleep Tracker Sleep Tracker - In today's fast paced world a good night's sleep can be hard to come by. Sleep Tracker will allow you to record, graph, and analyze your sleep patterns, helping you to know where you need improvement
Spanish Analog Talking Clock Spanish Analog Talking Clock - A Spanish talking clock in your iPhone that is both filled with functionality and beautiful!
· Spanish Talking watch. We've made it extremely convenient, especially for when you are busy or at night when it's hard to see; with just a tap on the power icon and the clock will say the exact hour
A+ Talking Alarm Clock A+ Talking Alarm Clock - Finally, after much request, an alarm clock in your iPhone that is both filled with functionality and beautiful!
· Talking watch. We've made it extremely convenient, especially for when you are busy or at night when it's hard to see; with just a tap on the screen the clock says the exact hour
My Alarm Clock Free My Alarm Clock Free - Time must be accurate. A clock must be stylish. Alarm Clock for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Free is the best proof
Sunrays Sunrays - For photo and film shoots, it is essential to know the position of the sun during the day so you can plan your setups in advance.
Sunrays is the most useful tool for this task for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Sunrays displays the position of the sun for every hour from sunrise to sunset. Either on a map, or on a neutral background
iTalkingClock iTalkingClock - Choose from two quality professionally recorded voices (female or male).
Decide how often you would like to be informed about the time.
Or just enjoy our predefined clock faces.
· MUSIC ALARM (songs from your iPod music library)
· Six analogue, two digital and even one binary clock
Designer ChronoClock Designer ChronoClock - Do you see the buttons to the right of the watch? You can actually press them! They are NOT decorative.
You will love the Designer ChronoClock.
· Talking Clock (press the button in the middle)
· 3 working subdials
· Designer watch by Paul J Klose
· Several Alarm sounds, you can test them before setting them up
Awesome Clock Awesome Clock - Finally, after much request, an alarm clock in your iPhone that is both filled with functionality and beautiful!
· Battery information in landscape mode
· Talking clock
· Brightness adjuster (sliding your finger in the screen)
· Real time local weather information
Other Software by developer «WebIS, Inc.»:
Note2Self (BlackBerry) Note2Self (BlackBerry) is a simple solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Note2Self allows you to quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop! No user interface to mess with. No complexities
Pocket Informant (iPhone) Pocket Informant is an integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Our purpose is to fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution.
We have been carefully crafting each new version with exciting new features in each release...and there's still plenty more to come
WebIS Money - InHand WebIS Money - InHand is an innovative mid-level finance application for the Pocket PC. Its purpose is to be simple, easy to use, and accurate for everyday checkbook activities. Money 2 provides all of that and more
Note2Self (iPhone) Note2Self is an audio recorder and voice note sharing solution. Bring it up to your ear and start talking. Bring it back down in front of you and the recording stops and is saved or emailed automatically.
It's a one-trick pony, but it's a really useful trick
Pocket Informant Avatar Collection 1 Pocket Informant Avatar Collection 1
Avatar Collection One: Faces includes 390+ unique avatars. It includes hundreds of variations of both male and female faces featuring different hair color, hair styles, skin tones, expressions, and personalities with and without backgrounds
Pocket Informant Square Icon Set (Now with VGA icons) Pocket Informant Square Icon Set (Now with VGA icons)
Designed by Sebastian - a long time Pocket Informant Beta tester, this icon set includes over 440 square style QVGA and over 250 VGA icons. To support Pocket Informant's clear, intuitive style an icon set must offer similar features to maintain consistency
WebIS Money WebIS Money 2.2 is an innovative mid-level finance application for the Pocket PC. Its purpose is to be simple, easy to use, and accurate for everyday checkbook activities. Money 2 provides all of that and more
Pocket Informant 3D Icon Set (now with VGA icons) Pocket Informant 3D Icon Set (now with VGA icons) - Pocket Informant comes with a huge set of features and a broad functionality going beyond the possibilities of most desktop PIMs. Despite being so feature rich, its user interface stays intuitive and clear helping you to easily manage your appointments, tasks and contacts
Note2Self Note2Self is a simple solution for those of us who keep track of their task items via email. Note2Self allows you to quickly record a voice note and have it sent as an email to your email address of choice with just two button presses: start/stop! No user interface to mess with. No complexities