Google Currents (iPhone/iPad) delivers beautiful magazine-like editions to your tablet and smartphone for high speed offline reading. Editions are all free and include:
· Publisher editions - Publishers such as Forbes, Saveur, TechCrunch, Popular Science, Good, 500px, Fast Company and more have produced hundreds of editions including in-depth articles, videos, fine photography, slideshows, live-maps, and social streams.
· Google trending editions - Google Currents uses Google search technology to hourly build a set of editions tracking the five most recent trending stories in categories such as world, entertainment, sports, science, and more. Each story is presented through a fresh edition of articles, videos, and pictures,
· Your favorite blogs and feeds - Instantly, turn your Google Reader subscriptions, or any of your favorite blogs/feeds into a beautiful edition with a magazine feel.
Each edition is available for high speed offline reading, and provides quick-touch sharing. Google Currents self-adapts to differently sized phones and tablets, with your subscriptions synchronized across devices. Google Currents - a reading experience not to be missed.
What's New in This Release:
· Audio Playlist support for editions.
· Vertical pagination for articles.
· Pinch-to-zoom on photos.
· Bug fixes and interface polish.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Bug Fixes.
· Background audio will no longer pause when opening Currents.
What's New in 1.1.2:
· iPad Retina display support.
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 1.1:
· Instant sync while online - No need to press a sync button for updates. Just open an edition and latest content is automatically available.
· New offline reading options - Choose your favorite editions to have images available offline.
· International support - Google Currents is now available worldwide, translated into 44 languages.
· Google Translate - Translate complete editions from the "goto" menu to your preferred language.
· International trending - Local trending stories provided for US, FR, UK, DE, IT, ES, JP, AU.
· Google+ sharing - Share to select Google+ circles.
· Customize sharing options - Choose which sharing services to present in your share menu.
· Read it Later support - added Read it Later as an additional sharing option.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Terminator: Salvation #2 A graphically-rich five part comic that takes readers through a series of events that have transpired since Judgment Day and culminates with the action-packed theatrical release of “Terminator Salvation”
Terminator: Salvation #1 A graphically-rich five part comic that takes readers through a series of events that have transpired since Judgment Day and culminates with the action-packed theatrical release of “Terminator Salvation”
Star Wars Legacy Volume 1 - Broken part 2 of 2 Star Wars Legacy Volume 1 - Broken part 2 of 2 - Story: John Ostrander and Jan Duursema
Script: John Ostrander
Pencils: Jan Duursema
Inks: Dan Parsons
Colors: Brad Anderson
Cover Artist: Adam Hughes
THQ Wireless presents the Dark Horse comic: Star Wars: Legacy
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications
Google I/O 2011 (Android) Google I/O 2011 (Android) - This application is a great resource for Google I/O 2011 conference goers
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Google Search Google search shortcut onto the today screen. This shortcut reduces the time it takes for you to get answers from Google by eliminating the initial search steps (e.g. finding the browser application, opening it, and navigating to Google
Google Body (Android) Google Body (Android) is a detailed 3D model of the human body. You can view different anatomical layers, zoom in, and navigate to parts that interest you. Click to identify anatomy, or search for muscles, organs, bones and more
Google Play services Google Play services - Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component
Google Books The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Google Keep Google Keep - Google Keep is a note taking application for Android phones and tablets.
It allows you to create checklists, record voice notes and take photos and annotate them.
Notes are safely stored in the cloud and accessible from mobile devices and the web.
Google Keep also includes a handy widget which enables you to quickly create notes right from the homescreen
Youtube S60 Youtube for Mobile - means having millions of videos right in your pocket.
• Get the YouTube application for your phone to play high-quality videos.
• Upload videos to YouTube directly from your mobile phone.
· Browse millions of videos. Including most viewed, top rated, and the day's featured videos.
· Upload videos
Blogger (iPhone) Blogger (iPhone) - Start blogging on the go with the official Blogger app!
With Blogger app for iPhone and iPod touch, you can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them