Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 (iPhone) First Aid For The USMLE Step 3 (iPhone) is written by residents who passed the boards and reviewed by top faculty, and delivers the content and practical advice you need to pass the USMLE Step 3
Pneumotox (iPhone) Pneumotox (iPhone) - There is a continuing increase in the number of drugs that may damage the respiratory system, and the clinical pattern of involvement from drugs is varied.
This application includes generic names for drugs and clinical or radiologic patterns of involvement
Rembrandt Virtual Art Gallery The Virtual Art Gallery application brings artworks of some of the greatest artists in history to your mobile device
I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) 4. I.V. Drug Handbook (iPhone/iPad) 4. - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V
Other Software by developer «Skyscape»:
Current Consult Cardiology (CrdConsult) Current Consult Cardiology - The most focused, comprehensive, and easy-to-use PDA compatible tool, covering everything from syndromes and symptoms to diagnosis and treatment for all areas of cardiology
Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology (PsychPh™) Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology (PsychPh™)
Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc.
Psychopharmacology has changed the face of modern psychiatry
Nurse's Quick Check: Diseases Nurse's Quick Check: Diseases
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Designed for quick reference at the nurses' station, this reference presents succinct, bulleted information on 450 diseases
E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation E-Z ECG Rhythm Interpretation
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
This invaluable resource will teach you the basics of interpreting ECG rhythms and will prepare you for taking the next step toward fluency