Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study. Newly added a number of new topics on iridodialysis/ cyclodialysis, sclopeteria, shaken baby syndrome, crystalline keratopathy, ptosis, familial exudative vitreoretinopathy, crystalline retinopathy, lens-induced glaucoma, and more.
· Instant access to current information on diagnosis and treatment of all eye disorders.
· Valuable resource for residents, comprehensive opthalmologists, optometrists, emergency room physicians, prmiary care practitioners, medical students and other health care professionals delivering eye care.
· Ideal for office or emergency room use.
· Every disorder is covered in a concise, easy-to-scan entry that includes symptoms, signs, etiology, differential diagnosis, work-up, treatment, and follow-up.
· Augmented the Appendices section to include intravitreal injections and antibiotics, anterior chamber paracentesis, laser peripheral iridotomy, and YAG capsulotomy.
· Includes many new radiologic studies, laboratory tests, diagnostic methods, surgical techniques, and medications introduced in the past five years.
· Updated to include the newest drugs, procedures, and treatment protocols.
· Can be fully cross-indexed with all of Skyscape's 500+ nursing and medical references through Skyscape's SmartLink technology.
What's New in This Release:
· Store icon and launch icon of app updated
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
DDS GP DDS GP is for dental professionals to show conditions and treatments to their patients.
TAP and DRAG to easily show severity of decay, periodontal disease, cracks, and numerous other conditions and procedures.
DRAW right on the screen with your finger... then save your drawings.
ADD your own images or photos from your photo library
Phobias 500 Phobias 500 - What makes your heart pound, hands tremble and spine tingle with terror?
Do you have autophobia (fear of being alone), mysophobia (fear of germs), or dentophobia (fear of dentists)? You are certainly not alone
Lexi-DENTAL SELECT Lexi-DENTAL SELECT is a unique application designed especially for dental professionals. This package offers basic diagnosis and treatment protocols with content addressing principles and procedures encountered daily in general dentistry
Epocrates Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions
McGraw-Hill's Diagnosaurus (iPhone) McGraw-Hill's Diagnosaurus (iPhone) - Delve into over 1,000 differential diagnoses from Diagnosaurus, a McGraw-Hill tool that allows you to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system derived from McGraw-Hill's CURRENT Consult: Medicine and was created by Roni F. Zeiger, M.D
Handbook of Signs and Symptoms (SignsSx) for iPhone Handbook of Signs and Symptoms (SignsSx) for iPhone is an authoritative reference that helps in recognizing patient signs and symptoms, linking them to their most probable causes, and putting them in context with associated findings.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. The user is asked to identify superficial muscles and bones. In each quiz, twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of questions. Each question is multi-choice with options chosen from a pool of possible answers
Current Consult Cardiology (CrdConsult) Current Consult Cardiology - The most focused, comprehensive, and easy-to-use PDA compatible tool, covering everything from syndromes and symptoms to diagnosis and treatment for all areas of cardiology
Parkland Manual of In-Patient Internal Medicine (PrkMnl™) Parkland Manual of In-Patient Internal Medicine Special Mobile/Desktop Bundle - only $51.95!
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
This comprehensive, evidence-based reference was created by medical residents for medical residents