Smart Office 2 - View, create, edit and share Microsoft Office documents on your iPhone or iPad.
Smart Office makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer application. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
CLOUD FILE ACCESS! Download your files directly from Dropbox and Google Docs.
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity.
Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
Smart Office is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone.
· View and edit major office documents.
· Edit text directly in your document.
· Export to PDF.
· Print to thousands of wireless printers.
· Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
· Unique Document Info View.
· Visually appealing Timeline View
· Send and receive email attachments.
· Create and delete files in storage.
· Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
· Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
· Slide show presentation.
· Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
· Undo mistakes easily.
· Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
· Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
· Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
· World's first stereo 3D document viewing.
· High performance loading and zooming.
· Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
· Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
· Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
· Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
· Create new documents from optional templates.
· File browsing is convenient and fast.
· Save correctly in original format without losing data. File formats:
· Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997
· Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
· Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
· JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
· Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
· Print to Epson, HP, Xerox, Ricoh, Lexmark, Canon, Konica, Sharp, Oki, IBM, Toshiba, Samsung, Brother, Dell and many other wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL. Languages:
· Application localised for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
· View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. Korean is supported on iOS 5.0.
What's New in This Release:
· Compatible with iPhone 5 screen size.
· Resolved issues with Apple AirPrint, file hosting service login, and file compatibility issues.
What's New in 2.0.14:
· iOS 6 compatible. Improved printing.
What's New in 2.0.8:
· Fixes crash on startup / black screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Print Print - This app is an easy to use printing solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to print photos, contacts, phone numbers and web pages from your iOS device.
The software can print directly to most WiFi printers, and to all printers connected to your Mac or PC. If a WiFi connection is not available, you can print remotely via 3G/4G
GoodReader for iPhone GoodReader for iPhone Congratulations! You've found the one and only Good Reader application for iPhone and iPod Touch! If you need to read huge PDF, or TXT files, you've come to the right place
PrintCentral Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintCentral Pro for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintCentral Pro is a powerful printing solution for iPhone and iPod touch. It allows you to print emails, contacts, web pages, email attachments, maps, photos, text messages, and much more
Type on PDF Pro Type on PDF Pro allows you to take your business paperless using smart PDF forms with calculations and cloud based database integration
PrintJinni (iPhone/iPad) PrintJinni gives users the power to print documents straight from their mobile devices onto almost any type of printer
Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - Microsoft Office Mobile allows you to view and edit your documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere using your iPhone.
With the app, you can access Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint
Genius Scan for iPhone/iPad Genius Scan for iPhone/iPad - Genius Scan turns your mobile device into a portable scanner. It lets you quickly scan documents on the go and email the scans as JPEG or PDF.
The app's scanning technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans
Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files
Other Software by developer «Picsel»:
Smart Office Lite Smart Office Lite - View, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet.
Smart Office Lite makes viewing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface. Experience the viewing, editing and printing of Smart Office 2, register for news and updates, and offers you an easy route to upgrade