Voice Synth - Voice Synth is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting. Ideal tool for creative voice expression
Voice Synth is much more than your average voice changer app. Create and design your own incredible voices that live, breathe and evolve in real-time as you play. Sound like famous pop artists, "deep" movie voices ("Soon… in this theatre"), a close harmony choir, a robot, a church organ, a baby, lion, guitar, old telephone or anything else you can create. Sing in the mic and become a true artist by tweaking the controls of the vocoder, sampler, pitch and formant shifter, automatic tuning and harmony arranger, distortion, delay, stereo chorus and reverb. Voice Synth is a smart instrument
We spent more than a year designing easy controls optimized for voice sculpting. So you don't have to deal with the technical complexity of conventional vocoders or synthesizers:
· Intuitive voice design: you can tweak every aspect of your voice separately. No experience required, your ears will guide you
· Intuitive interface: no scrolling through menus, all voice controls and display information are always available
· One app, two interfaces: a dedicated interface designed for iPad and a compact interface for iPhone and iPod touch without any loss of features so you can create anywhere you go. The ideal addition to any project
Hours of fun creating improved, bizarre, funny, scary or out of this world voices.
· Enrich your movie or YouTube video
· Enrich your own music by adding your voice
· Imitate famous autotune effects in your musical compositions
· Sound like a virtuoso with the tune mode assistant: sing in key and create multiple voices in musical harmony
· … or any other voice effect you might need as a DJ or announcer for a live performance
The possibilities are endless. Have hours of creative fun!
What's New in This Release:
· Import your own samples from MAC/PC via iTunes File Sharing
· Improved AutoPitch engine
· Dedicated sound engine on iPhone 3GS and iPod 3 for lower latency
· Easy fine-tuning of short delay times for metallic sounds
What's New in 2.1:
· Retina graphics for iPad 3
· Preset Library with over 100 factory presets and unlimited user presets
· Import/ export presets
· Extended equalizer panel with 8 quick presets and stereo VU meters
· Info center with improved news notification badge
· Fixes issue with M4A encoding on iPhone 4S and iPad 2/3
· Fixes issue with sound output becoming silent
· Fixes issue with hanging MIDI notes
· Improved noise resilience for use with noisy headsets
What's New in 2.0:
· Completely revised sound engine with 2x32 bit 44.1 kHz processing
· Improved reverb
· In-app help (in addition to in-app demo video)
· Improved recording process for samples and performances
· Performance recorder with FF/rewind/pause
· Audio copy/paste to/from iOS pasteboard
· Full MIDI support (Core, Virtual, Network) to control keyboard and effects
· Compatibility audio/MIDI via the dock connector (e.g. Alesis IO Dock, Apple Camera Connection Kit)
· Export recordings in uncompressed WAV format, and M4A format with improved compatibility (PC/iTunes/VLC)
· Export recordings to iTunes file sharing and other apps
· Multitasking support for fast app switching
· Visual sample editor to set start, end, loop and trigger method
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Practise Practise - Practise is a tool to help with practising or transcribing songs from your iTunes library.
Practise is designed to allow you to move quickly around a piece of music, and when necessary, focus on and repeat a particular section
djay for iPhone & iPod touch djay for iPhone & iPod touch - djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-fledged portable DJ system and seamlessly integrates with your iPod library, giving you direct access to all your favorite tracks and playlists
Frederic Chopin Frederic Chopin - The presented compositions of Frederick Chopin, although slightly „crackling and humming”, perfectly applies to the first decades of the 20th century. The oldest recording comes from the year 1930. The compositions are performed by the greatest stars of piano of the then times
Hearing Age Test your hearing with high frequency sounds!
Sound Recorder Deluxe Sound Recorder Deluxe is the perfect tool for recording voice emails, memos, ideas, lectures, meetings, things to do...ANYTHING!
· Extremely high quality recording, we use the devices resources accordingly in order to make the best possible quality sound
I Am T-Pain Launch the I Am T-Pain application, select your favorite track, and just sing into the Mic on your iPhone. I Am T-Pain will record and Auto-Tune your voice. Then, with a single button, share your song over email, Facebook, or MySpace.
You can also select the Freestyle option and use Auto-Tune for singing without companion tracks
iDictaphone Turn your iPhone into an advanced digital dictaphone!
Media Manager for iPhone/iPad Media Manager for iPhone/iPad is an application that will let you manage all your media (videos and pictures). Perfect for backups!
iPhone/iPod version is a sender and receiver. iPad version is only a receiver.
· Now, you can backup your files without syncing your device
Other Software by developer «Qneo»:
Comments on Voice Synth:
Date: 16 Oct 13
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Voice Synth supports it