GraphViewer3D - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Easy Calculator (Series 60) Easy Calculator (Series 60) - This is a basic calculator (add, substract, multiply, divide, square root). The primary advantage is: the calculator is very easy to use you can operate just pressing one key.
Use the arrow keys to use basic operations.
Configurable shortcut keys.
Save up to 10 last results
Nokia Enhanced Calculator Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
Subnet Calculator ME Simple application to calculate subnets. Given the IP address and the mask, it will tell you the number of subnets and hosts. Also, it will display subnet's information (network and broadcast addresses, host range)
XCalc XCalc is an infix calculator for mobile devices that support J2ME, MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0. It features arbitrary precision and provides many scientific standard functions. Its main features are 2d and 3d plotting of functions and its usability.
To input numbers use the numbers on your telephone, "#" inputs a point
cyberbog calc Unlock your phone to work on any network with this software
Mortgage Calculator PRO Why is it important to have a mortgage calculator on the go?
Why is it important to have a mortgage calculator on the go? Mortgage Calculator Pro is a quick and easy to use calculator for brokers, realtors, and home buyers. It supports dollar, euro, pound, yen, US mortgages, Canadian mortgages and other international mortgages
Simple Interest Calculate simple interest with this simple application.Enter the p,n,r calculates and the app will let you know the final value.Useful for finding out the value in a quick and efficient way
Other Software by developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
GraphViewer GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone