Idioms Album 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
An idiom is a combination of words that has a meaning that is different from the meanings of the individual words themselves. It can have a literal meaning in one situation and a different idiomatic meaning in another situation. It is a phrase which does not always follow the normal rules of meaning and grammar.
Contains following features :
- Idioms album - 5000+ commonly used idioms with meaning and example.
- Idioms Quiz.
- English Grammar Assessment is an application to help you enhance your English expertise.
- It contains 5000+ multiple choice questions with answers.
- Dictionary Application with 150,000+ English words.
- Synonyms - Vocabulary.
- Antonyms - Vocabulary.
- Vocabulary Flash Cards.
- Displays words randomly and sequentially.
- A customized solution to improve the vocabulary.
- A great tool for any GRE, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, MBA, CAT and other Competitive Exams aspirant.
- It simplifies the task of preparing for the vocabulary section of any Competitive Exams.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Apertium TinyLex Esperanto-Spanish Dictionary Apertium TinyLex Esperanto-Spanish Dictionary is an open-source J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) program that can be used to translate words. The program is currently available for mobile phones supporting MIDP 2.0 and there is a version for almost all language pairs in Apertium
Apertium TinyLex Irish-Scottish Gaelic Dictionary Apertium TinyLex Irish-Scottish Gaelic Dictionary - Apertium TinyLex is an open-source J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) program that can be used to translate words. The program is currently available for mobile devices supporting MIDP 2.0 and there is a version for almost all language pairs in Apertium
English Mongolian Dictionary - Lite English Mongolian Dictionary - Cell Phone (Mobile Phone), electronic software travel dictionary to translate English to Mongolian displaying a list of words in romanised (phonetic) Mongolian . The Mongolian English dictionary translates from phonetic Mongolian to English
Mahi Dictionary First offline Fast english to urdu dictionary It has more than 44 thousand english words meaning