InfoTime Alarm Clock - Watch and alarm clock personalized time applications for mobile phones.
Available in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. Our applications show the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blury eyes! The Alarm version offers multiple alarms, which automatically appear on the watch face if due within the next twelve hours.
NEW - Autostart background alarm feature
Personalized settings allow customization of the watch face and application
* Second Hand
* Lunar Phase
* Hand Size
* Style (where model supports more than one)
* Phone Calls with phone book
* Alarm Sound/Vibrate/Volume, unique per alarm
* Multiple Alarms, recur and labels
* Autostart background alarm
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Multiple Alarms: Several alarms can be set and remembered even when your phone is powered off and on again. Each alarm can have a small message or label associated which can be displayed on the watch face. For example, "Meeting" or "Drinks". Each alarm can be set to off, once only, or set to recur on different days and has its own choice of sound, volume and vibrate settings.
- Recurrent Alarms: Each of the alarms can be set to repeat on different days of the week. When an alarm is due within the next 12 hours, an alarm hand appears automatically on the watch face. Repeat alarms do not need to be reset each evening, but will automatically occur until set to off.
- Autostart Background Alarms: MIDP 2.0 phones may allow InfoTime Alarm Clock to start at the next alarm time automatically, ie. if not already running. How effectively this works depends on the phone.
- Vibrate/Sound/Volume: The mobile phone alarm sound (and vibrate if supported), occur at the alarm time. It is possible to snooze for 10 minutes after which the alarm will sound again. This pattern repeats until the user presses the stop button. Many different sounds are possible, including where supported by the phone, some with an increasing volume. Each alarm can be set to use a different sound.
- Custom Sounds: AlarmClock already includes several sounds, and if your phone supports java JSR-75 file access, you can load up to three of your own sounds from audio files stored on your phone. The type of audio sounds supported will depend on your phone but may include midi, au, wav, mp3 or others. Where your phone has a record and save facility you may be able use your own recorded voice or sounds.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
- Classic Style: A classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
- Luminesc Style: A strongly contrasting luminous effect.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Smart Talking Clock Free Smart Talking Clock Free - A Clock that speaks the time out every 1 Hour! The same old time charm… Speaks Time Every 1 Hour, 2 Hours,..(As set) Set Multiple Alarms for Multiple Times.. Different Alarms for Different Times. Set Clock Screen Display: Analogue/Digital
Clocks Clocks Analog clocks, digital clocks, wall clocks, printed clocks...there are so many to choose from...read more about clocks with this FREE web app...especially if you don't know what a clock is!
Compatible with most handsets such as: Nokia 5130 XpressMusic, 2700 , N70 , N73
IQ Horloge Parlante IQ Talking Clock is a software application that gives your phone the ability to read the current time even if your phone doesn't have this build in function. IQ Talking Clock takes the phone's hour and minute and pronounces them out loud
Weather and Clock Widget Guide Weather & Clock Widget for Android, the quick and accurate weather app, provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide, it searches your address and locates cities quickly
ZhClock ZhClock is an analog watch program to run on mobile devices such as mobile phones. To setup program on your mobile, unzip (unrar) the downloaded file on your desktop computer and upload the two files (zhclock.jad, zhclock.jar) to it. To manipulate the program, use arrows and the "menu" key
IQ Reloj Hablador IQ Talking Clock is a software application that gives your phone the ability to read the current time even if your phone doesn't have this build in function. IQ Talking Clock takes the phone's hour and minute and pronounces them out loud
Waotch Marcatobianc Waotch Marcatobianc - marcatobianc the single-handed one - the minute ignored, the hour pronounced. The main scale contains also the fine pointed second hand. The auxiliary scales present day of month and month of year
waotch muenster waotch muenster - nice virtual analog clock for your mobile. accurate appearance and simulating real motions, provides different carillons, an alarm, a classical minute repeater. You may handle this clock like a real one. have a look at www.oli4-soft.ch/waotch
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
Interango What does it do? - It times intervals or exercise routines providing an audio and large digit display prompt for each interval phase. Shows elapsed time and remaining time to complete the phase. Optionally provides a countdown to the next exercise or rest period
KCal (Java) KCal by Infologic is a calorie counter application for mobile phones. An on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink.
Search the 'Hamper' of food for a particular item, or add your own nutrition information to the database
QuickTimer (BlackBerry) QuickTimer is a simple but efficient countdown timer allowing a time to be set quickly, or previous times to be reused. Once the time has expired a repeating alarm will sound until stopped by simple key press. Typical uses include - Egg timer, Game countdown timer, Power-naps, Timing reheating of pre-prepared food, Fixed time exercises (eg running for 30 minutes)
Interango Interango - What does it do? - It times intervals or exercise routines providing an audio and large digit display prompt for each interval phase. Shows elapsed time and remaining time to complete the phase. Optionally provides a countdown to the next exercise or rest period
InfoTime Luminesc InfoTime Luminesc - Mobile phone time application in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use. This model offers a strongly contrasting luminous effect.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly
InfoTime Classic InfoTime Classic It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly
InfoTime Black Magic InfoTime Black Magic - Mobile phone time application in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use. See what happens when you select different numbers on the keypad. Try out different combinations, unlock the secrets and generate your own backgrounds.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones
NetDetect NetDetect - Network signal detector for mobile phones.
Sounds an alert to let you know when the network becomes available without you needing to keep looking at the phone. Useful and safer while travelling in poor signal areas
Listango ListManager (BlackBerry) Listango ListManager - Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone. Store your list of CDs, TODO reminders, Presents to buy, Football results, Train times, list of birthdays etc
InfoTime Luminesc InfoTime Luminesc - It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly