Metronome is an application that provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are.
Assists musicians in keeping a regular tempo while playing or rehearsing. Provides metronome beats at various tempo settings from 20 up to 840 beats per minute and NEW Beat Patterns and alternative Visual beat display. An optional beginning of bar (bell) sound can be set for the appropriate number of beats in a bar.
The Detect Tempo function will determine the current tempo from multiple key presses and then synchronize its own metronome beat to the detected tempo.
Volume, beats per bar and tempo settings are adjustable via quick shortcut keys as well as from the main settings menu.
Includes Concert A tone for tuning.
· Tempo: Musical tempo in beats per minute. Range is 20 bpm through to 240 bpm.
· Volume: The beat and bell volume can be changed. Volume may also dependant on the phone's normal volume settings.
· Beats Per Bar: This can be optionally set to provide a different sound (bell) at the beginning of each bar. The possible values are 0 (no bell) through to 20 beats per bar. Usual values are 2, 3 or 4
· Beat Sound: One or more different beats sounds can be selected. Some phones may not sound all of these alternative sounds. If the default sound is not heard, try the others. Once a sound has been selected, the application will remember it and use it again the next time the application is started.
· Bell Sound: Set BELL sound used at the beginning of each bar (see Beats Per Bar). This setting may be ignored by some of the Beat Sounds which have their own dedicated Bell.
· Automatic Regulation: Some beat/bell sounds may not sound correctly, especially at high tempo settings. The application will attempt to detect irregular beats and adjust itself to enable a correct beat to be provided. If it is not possible to achieve a regular beat, the user is presented with the option of selecting one of the other sounds. Each type of sound is regulated individually, which allows for the optimum setting for each sound.
· Auto Save: The above settings are saved on application exit and remembered for use next time the application is started. Auto Save also occurs if an incoming phone call is received.
· Shortcut Keys: Tempo, Volume and Beats Per Bar can also be changed via the shortcut keys. The shortcut menu is accessed from the main menu or by pressing any of the phone keys 1 - 9. While the Shortcut Key Menu is displayed, the above values can be increased or decreased. eg. Press key 3 to increase the tempo, or key 1 to decrease the tempo.
· Detect Tempo: The application will automatically detect tempo when the 0 key is pressed several times. Listen to some music, press the 0 key in time to the music, and the detected tempo will be displayed. When you stop pressing the 0 key, the metronome tempo will automatically synchronize to the detected beat. For convenience, the * or # keys can be used instead.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Java MIDP 2.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Smart Voice Record Smart Voice Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly. For example, you can use it for record night sleep talks (or snoring:)), business meetings, a regular day of your babysitter, how you sing or play the guitar and so on
Mobcast Mobcast - Mobcast is a Podcast-to-AMR converter for Mobile Phones. Once installed and configured, Mobcast will be run by iPodder after each podcast download. It will split the Podcast into segments of 10 min AMR (NB/WB) audio files for the mobile phone
guitar tuner * Guitar tuner reference * 6 & 12 string, bass + open tunings * guitar tune * easy to use ton
Pocket Beatz Pocket Beatz is a virtual Music Studio. Play beats, synths and loops and record your tune to play back to your mates
MusicBAND MusicBAND This site is created to feature selected song lyrics with chords for musically inclined people who love to sing or interested to learn to sing and play the ukulele, guitar or piano using chords
Vakratunda Mahakaya Vakratunda Mahakaya is a collection of Ganpati songs that are free to download through this app
Guitar Book - Mobile Chord Songbook Guitar Book - Mobile Chord Songbook - Music Everywhere Mobile is a Flash Lite application, that allows you to write in chords for songs and music, and view them on your mobile phone. This is done using XML over HTTP in Action Script
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
ListManager ListManager - List manager for mobile phones.
Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone
NetDetect NetDetect - Network signal detector for mobile phones.
Sounds an alert to let you know when the network becomes available without you needing to keep looking at the phone. Useful and safer while travelling in poor signal areas
AnalyserQM AnalyserQM - Personal Analysis on your mobile phone in association with Ticki.com, the makers of QuizMaster. A fun interactive reading that you can use every day.
· High Scores: You can do the quiz as many times as you like. Your 10 highest scores are entered into the high score table saved on your phone
KCal (Java) KCal by Infologic is a calorie counter application for mobile phones. An on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink.
Search the 'Hamper' of food for a particular item, or add your own nutrition information to the database
QuickTimer (BlackBerry) QuickTimer is a simple but efficient countdown timer allowing a time to be set quickly, or previous times to be reused. Once the time has expired a repeating alarm will sound until stopped by simple key press. Typical uses include - Egg timer, Game countdown timer, Power-naps, Timing reheating of pre-prepared food, Fixed time exercises (eg running for 30 minutes)
Metronome S60 metronome – Metronome application for mobile phones. NEW - Visual or Audio Beats
Provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are.
Assists musicians in keeping a regular tempo while playing or rehearsing
QuickTimerHG Quick Timer is a very easy to use basic countdown timer allowing a time to be set quickly, or previous times to be reused. Once the time has expired a repeating alarm will sound until stopped by simple key press. A large digit display shows the remaining time
KCalango KCalango - Calorie Counter application for mobile phones.
Create your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink. KCalango comes pre-installed with a mini hamper containing over 100 of our favourite every day foods, such as cereal, bread, vegetables, fruit and meat
Listango ListManager (BlackBerry) Listango ListManager - Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone. Store your list of CDs, TODO reminders, Presents to buy, Football results, Train times, list of birthdays etc
InfoTime Luminesc InfoTime Luminesc - Mobile phone time application in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use. This model offers a strongly contrasting luminous effect.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly