J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
- UI that is professional looking and intuitive
- Logging, critical for debugging platform-specific problems
- GPS through the device and external Bluetooth pucks
J4ME makes development faster and produces better looking applications so it is for nearly everyone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue 13 : The size of the HorizontalRule component can be changed
· Fixed issue 14 : The border width of the selection rectangle for components is correct even for tall components
· Fixed issue 18 : The Label component returns the correct preferred size
· Fixed issue 21 : Scroll behavior has been fixed for groups of components that do not accept input and total more than the screen size
· Fixed issue 27 : Components taller than the screen no longer cause exceptions
· Fixed issue 28 : When components update the scroll position is maintained (it no longer returns to the top)
· Fixed issue 29 : Component.show() has been renamed to .visible() to remove the ambiguity of its purpose
· Fixed issue 35 : Changing a screen between full screen mode causes a Dialog to be invalidated so components are properly laid out
· Fixed issue 38 : JSR-179 implementations no longer cause a null pointer exception when calling getLastKnownLocation before a fix has been acquired
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Me Boy Builder 2.2 The latest version of meboy (read gb and gbc roms with transfer of saves via bluetooth), a ultima versio do meboy( aceita gb e gbc roms com transferencia de jogos salvos via bluetooth)
Global Innovation India Graphic Designing, Web Development, Software Development, SEO
Discover the Global Innovation Index (GII): Ranking the world's countries and economies through innovational measures, environments, and outputs
db4o db4o - db4o is the open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
AlgoMo (Algolight Mobile) Algolight is a programming language that can be used to implement simple mathematical algorithms that operate on variables, vectors and matrices, and includes controls for loops, while loops and if / else structures. The program can also be used as a simple calculator, it supports some trigonometric functions, roots, and logical expressions and relation symbols
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands
AppCat iPhone App Maker AppCat iPhone App MakerMake your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy! It's your Oprah-moment: "Apps for everybody!". Pick from 30 professional designs, reply to a few emails from Kitty, the app.cat, and impress friends, customers, and competitors
Create your own MeBoy (En/De) DIES IST KEINE DATEI FaoR EUER HANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIES IST EINE DATEI FaoR EUERN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hecl Hecl The Hecl Programming Language is a high-level, open source scripting language implemented in Java. It is intended to be small, extensible, extremely flexible, and easy to learn and use. Infact, it's small enough that it runs on J2ME-enabled cell phones!
Why Hecl? Hecl is intended as a complement to the Java programming language, not a replacement
Other Software by developer «deanbrowne»:
Comments on J4ME:
is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
Date: 4 Dec 12
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if J4ME supports it