Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods - at over 40 words per minute.
Swype has worked closely with Nokia to bring you the best text input experience on your S60 5th Edition handset. Swype plugs directly into the Symbian input method to ensure seamless integration with every application on the device. Languages
Swype excels in language support, allowing users to Swype in many different languages. Swype Beta for Symbian includes support for English US, Spanish, Canadian French, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Once the initial package is installed, you can download and install additional languages. You still need to ensure that the main application is installed first, and that the phone's Writing Language fits with one of Swype's supported languages. Since Swype has its own language selection, it is recommended that you set the phone's Writing Language to English, then use Swype to change the language dictionary in use for writing.
· Standard QWERTY keyboard layout makes Swype easy to learn
· Use a stylus or finger – Swype’s amazing input path analyzer allows you to go fast and sloppy. Just make a reasonable effort to trace through the word and Swype will do the rest
· Double Tap Editing – Make a mistake? Double tap on a word to bring up a list of other possible matches.
· Auto Spelling Correction
· Automatic Help – Swype detects when you may be having trouble or might benefit from a particular feature and prompts you with helpful tips and instructions
· Instant access to Symbols, Numbers and Editing functions
· 65,000-word Learning Dictionary – Chances are the word you are typing is already in the Swype dictionary. If it isn’t, just tap it out once followed by a space and Swype will remember it for future use.
What's New in This Release:
· Complete overhaul to the install / uninstall experience. Install to C:, SD Card, Mass Memory, etc, without a problem. (We still recommend you install to C:)
· Critical Settings crash has been fixed
· Official Symbian Belle support
· Thai and Vietnamese language support
· Many small bug fixes
What's New in 2.0 beta:
· Portrait and split-screen support for devices with Symbian Anna
· Cutting-edge predictive tap auto-correction engine
· 30 downloadable language dictionaries
· Many incremental UX changes based on Nokia and Android Beta Labs feedback
· Hundreds of bug fixes.
What's New in 1.0.16481 beta:
· An awful lot of changes have been made to the application since the last update, not the least of which is better support for language downloads and language performance improvements. You'll also find the Copy and Paste now appear in the Settings menu as well as the Edit Layer, and a lot of bugs have been quashed.
What's New in 1.0.13923 beta:
· Several crashes have been resolved including those related to backspace
· Spanish keyboard properly displays national character
· Performance relating to auto-capitalization, auto-spacing and general application speed has been improved
· A new language selection dialog has been implemented to improve readability and UX
· Rotation no longer reverts Swype back to the default keyboard
· Application size has been reduced by 1.5mbs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Swype (Android) 188.8.131.52083/31127 bet Swype (Android) 184.108.40.206083/31127 bet - Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods - at over 40 words per minute
Swype Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods - at over 40 words per minute