Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
· Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
· Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
· Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
· Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
· Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
· Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts.
· Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
· Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
· Use the Undo button to go back through your work - even the next time you open your document.
· Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
· View and edit existing documents by importing Keynote '09 or Microsoft PowerPoint files from Mail attachments or the web.
· Share your work by exporting it to Keynote '09 or PDF and sending it to a colleague via Mail or iWork.com public beta.
· Transfer presentations between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in This Release:
· Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
· Keynote Remote app (sold separately on the App Store) to control your presentation from another iPhone or iPod touch.
· New document manager to easily sort your documents and organize them into folders.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
Logic Remote Logic Remote - Logic Remote is an iPad companion for the Logic Pro X music software for Mac.
The app allows you to easily record, mix and play instruments in Logic Pro X without having to sit in front of your computer.
With Logic Remote you can use your iPad as a keyboard, drum pad, guitar fretboard, mixing board or transport control
Texas Hold'em Texas Hold'em - Play Texas Hold'em like a pro against realistic opponents or with your friends over a Wi-Fi Network
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
Podcasts for iPhone/iPad Podcasts for iPhone/iPad - Podcasts allows you to easily discover, subscribe to and play your favorite podcasts on your iOS device. Discover hundreds of thousands of free audio and video podcasts from the Podcasts Catalog, and play the most popular podcasts, organized by topic, with the Top Stations feature
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
Apple Store Tap the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch, and you can do all things Apple. Buy Apple products and accessories, read customer reviews, find an Apple Retail Store, stay up to date with in-store events, and make Personal Shopping, Genius Bar, or One to One appointments
Numbers for iPad Numbers has everything you need to organize data, perform calculations, and manage lists. And you can do it all with just a few taps. Start with one of the beautiful Apple-designed templates and add your own tables and charts. Use predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text to customize the look of your spreadsheet
Remote Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
Remote Remote - Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library