Keynote has everything you need to create amazing presentations, including beautiful Apple-designed themes, custom graphic styles, and stunning animations and effects. Start quickly with a theme and add the slides you need with just a few taps, selecting any of eight slide masters. Use the predefined text styles or pick from a selection of text options to personalize your slides. Add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser. Make your photos look great with designs that match your theme or add masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames all just by touching. Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts. Then bring your presentation to life with high-quality animations including Magic Move, Flip, and Spin.
· Choose from 12 Apple-designed themes including Gradient, Showroom, and Portfolio.
· Arrange the objects on your slides by simply dragging them on the slide canvas.
· Create sophisticated animations by using Magic Move, which automatically animates objects across consecutive slides.
· Choose from over 20 professional-quality slide transitions including Anagram, Page Flip, Mosaic, and Twist.
· Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
· Organize your data with beautiful tables and charts.
· Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
· Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
· Use the Undo button to go back through your work — even the next time you open your document.
· Show your slides on a large screen by attaching your iPad to an external display or projector with the optional iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter.
· View and edit existing documents by importing Keynote ’09 or Microsoft PowerPoint files from Mail attachments or the web.
· Share your work by exporting it to Keynote ’09 or PDF and sending it to a colleague via Mail or iWork.com public beta.
· Transfer presentations between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an issue with the predictive text menu when using Chinese or Japanese characters
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
iTunes 12 Days of Christmas iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Like the music, TV, iBooks, apps and films you receive? The app also offers recommendations of other content that you might like
Remote Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Choose playlists, songs, and albums as if you were right in front of your computer or Apple TV. From anywhere in your home change a song, pick a playlist or browse through your entire library
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
Apple Store Tap the Apple Store app on your iPhone or iPod touch, and you can do all things Apple. Buy Apple products and accessories, read customer reviews, find an Apple Retail Store, stay up to date with in-store events, and make Personal Shopping, Genius Bar, or One to One appointments
Keynote Remote With Keynote Remote, you can control your Keynote slide presentation on your computer from your iPod touch or iPhone
iPhone 4 Case Program If you are experiencing reception issues with your iPhone 4, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or other select third-party case from Apple at no charge
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
GarageBand GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument